Reasons to farm Inquisistors?

22 posts Member
edited June 2022
Can someone tell me the reasons to farm Inquisistors? Overall, this faction is....completely trashed and cannot be used anywhere except Challenge, up to now. Useless in TW, GAC,,.... Then why should I waste my resources for such a trash faction. I'm ever thinking CG developers are running out of ideas and just release them to meet target deadline without even actually testing it. For now, I will say no to Inquisistor, skipping all challenges, even new characters having them as requirements. I will consider to gear them up unless I have no other characters to gear. Anyone agree with me?
Post edited by Kyno on

Replies

• CT7099
    30 posts Member
    Two words:
    Grand Inquisitor
  • HolyDarkblade
    267 posts Member
    edited June 2022
    Im more ticked off that I decided to whale on a faction, only for GI to come months later and let the f2p catchup. With all the free xtals we get from GAC, lots of f2p coulda farmed and bought from weekly store to catchup. It makes no sense to me and I am never ever whaling on a faction again in this game. Absolutely ridiculous how this entire faction has been rolled out.

Fifth is farmable now, on a freaking 10 energy cantina node to boot. Its great for everyone that decided to wait, their patience got rewarded. Definitely a lesson learned here.
  • herd_nerfer
    1750 posts Member
    edited June 2022
    Grand Inquisitor, new assault battle, conquest requirement, galactic challenges, bragging rights...

We don't yet know what GI will look like - he's a legendary so he will likely have a huge impact on the faction. Hopefully he will bring them up a notch in viability. Aside from that, they're fun to play even though they're a little underwhelming at the moment.

Additionally, who doesn't want an extra tool in the TW/GAC tool box?
    F2P since the last time I bought Kyros, Crystals, or the Conquest Pass.
  • Starslayer
    2413 posts Member
    Newbie wrote: »
    I will say no to Inquisistor (...) even new characters having them as requirements.

"That is why you fail"

• Andyjd93
    34 posts Member
    I wouldnt drop your current farm for them but I'd keep them on your radar. I usually wait until characters reach double drop before I start gearing them.
  • LordDirt
    4941 posts Member
    Always farm every character and every ship to 7*.
    Why wasn't Cobb Vanth shards a reward for the Krayt Dragon raid? Why wasn't Endor Gear Luke shards a reward for the Speeder Bike raid?
  • LordDirt
    4941 posts Member
    Newbie wrote: »
    Useless in TW, GAC,,....

GI is made to counter some GLs in TW
    Why wasn't Cobb Vanth shards a reward for the Krayt Dragon raid? Why wasn't Endor Gear Luke shards a reward for the Speeder Bike raid?
  • I hear you about GI but how good does he need to be to suggest to anyone that gearing the Inquisitors over Bad Batch (to name only one) would be worth it? I dont feel like looking but I'd bet you can gear every other faction in the game with the gear required to gear up the Inquisitors to meet the reqs to get GI. Yeah maybe GI will wreck in TW but I doubt that team will be able to handle CLS or Sith Empire anywhere else and you could almost certainly have either of those teams fully geared instead. The rewards from their GCs will probably take 10 years to payoff the investment to gear them.

Super late game, sure gear them. Anyone else, the cost/value is way too far off.
  • Screerider
    1343 posts Member
    Second Sister for Interceptor at least.
  • Antario
    996 posts Member
    Screerider wrote: »
    Second Sister for Interceptor at least.

Don't think a relic-ed 2S can help Interceptor beating Executor. No need to get her to 7 stars for beating the rest.