Kit Reveal: Admiral Raddus

2Next

Replies

• Happy they’re necro’ing old factions with new characters, but I am not jumping on this.

Can’t wait to see the next Conquest challenges - 200 Rogue One attacks out of turn, etc.
  • Dianora
    116 posts Member
    Phoenixeon wrote: »
    Weird that they add a second rouge one lead, but make you want the only other leader in this squad too.

Loving this though!

Same squad, jyn lead for TW and admiral raddus for GA?

Jyn's Omi is on her Unique so I think you'd probably just use the same team for TB and TW.
  • Do bonuses stack with Groundwork zeta from Cassian?
  • Good kit but I’m wondering why there is no specific kit synergy with Bodhi rook on the transmission from scarif ability since he was the one who sent the transmission.
  • May I ask for some clarification on this leadership ability? As it reads “Rogue One allies gain…”.

Is this written and designed to specifically exclude Raddus himself from these additional stat boosts?
  • MasterSeedy
    4992 posts Member
    @jrodfantastic

Admiral Raddus was given the Rogue One tag, therefore he's included.
  • Nihion
    3340 posts Member
    Good kit but I’m wondering why there is no specific kit synergy with Bodhi rook on the transmission from scarif ability since he was the one who sent the transmission.

Because Bodhi can’t be redeemed. He will forever sit in our inventories, useless.
  • jrodfantastic
    63 posts Member
    edited June 2022
    @jrodfantastic

That doesn’t appear to be accurate. If you read other similar kits, such as Darth Vader’s leader ability, it specifically reads “Darth Vader gains…” which provides speed directly to Vader. The way the language of this leader ability is written it says “Rogue One allies gain…”, which implies allies of Raddus, but not Raddus himself.

Perhaps I’m misinterpreting the language of this leadership, but it’s a pretty significant difference depending on how it actually functions.
  • UdalCuain
    4996 posts Member
    @jrodfantastic

That doesn’t appear to be accurate. If you read other similar kits, such as Darth Vader’s leader ability, it specifically reads “Darth Vader gains…” which provides speed directly to Vader. The way the language of this leader ability is written it says “Rogue One allies gain…”, which implies allies of Raddus, but not Raddus himself.

Perhaps I’m misinterpreting the language of this leadership, but it’s a pretty significant difference depending on how it actually functions.

Pretty consistant language game-wide.

"All allies" or "*tagged faction* allies" applies to everyone including the character who the ability belongs to. "All other allies" excludes the character with the ability.
  • The marquee answered my question.
  • Riffinator
    2585 posts Member
    "If Spark of Rebellion is dispelled, gain 40% Turn Meter, 5% Upload progress, and Protection Up (50%) for 2 turn"
    Is this bugged in the event? If multiple Sparks are dispelled in one turn it only grants 5% upload
    ymyjdxk5qp5k.png
    Piett dispelled all Sparks, and Raddus only got 5% upload
    "ARE WE BLIND? DEPLOY THE GARRISON."
  • crzydroid
    7252 posts Moderator
    Riffinator wrote: »
    "If Spark of Rebellion is dispelled, gain 40% Turn Meter, 5% Upload progress, and Protection Up (50%) for 2 turn"
    Is this bugged in the event? If multiple Sparks are dispelled in one turn it only grants 5% upload
    ymyjdxk5qp5k.png
    Piett dispelled all Sparks, and Raddus only got 5% upload

So I'm wondering if those effects only apply to whom the effect is dispelled from. No one else can get upload progress. So only Raddus would get it when it's dispelled from himself. But that could be wrong. You could try submitting a bug report.