Newbie here, just trying to make the best choices.

Hello all! Been reading through all the posts here and there's so much useful information. Almost like information overload for me at the moment haha. I'm learning as I go and referencing posts here as well however.

Anyhow, I am struggling to find a balance on what I'm focusing on primarly and what I also want to get done. Currently (F2P) I'm Level 49 and am working on the Phoenix Squad. Ezra, Hera and chopper are 6 stars and gear 6, Zeb is 5 star 6g, and Kanan is 4 star 6g. The problem I'm having is that I can't access the next gears required because my Darkside team isn't as strong and most of the gears I need are on Darkside nodes. I'm running an Empire Team for that as it's what I thought about working with for a bit after unlocking Palp and Thrawn. I'm working with; Vader 5* g4, Tarkin 5* g2, Gideon 3* g2, TFP 3* g2. Also have Dooku 4* g2, Geo Soldier 1* g2 and Poggle 4* g4, that I want build a Separatist Team around. My question is should I activley pursue my Empire team so I can advance through the nodes I need or Start farming the Separtist team since now so when I get there, I'll do better in fleet?

It's been a little bit of a struggle just because I'd like to get those hard nodes to access the gear I need to finish up the PS, however, I'm totally lacking the power to do so. I have two strong allies that help out quite a bit in that but of course, thats only once in a while.

Thank you for reading this and I appreciate any feedback or suggestions!

Replies

• Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    You have to focus. If you try to build too much at once it becomes very hard to progress.

Geos are only viable with gba (not counting ships), so I think you should build the empire team to get the gear for Phoenix, if I read your post correctly
    Maybe End Game isn't for you
  • Gifafi wrote: »
    You have to focus. If you try to build too much at once it becomes very hard to progress.

Geos are only viable with gba (not counting ships), so I think you should build the empire team to get the gear for Phoenix, if I read your post correctly

Thank you for your response! Yeah I think you’re right. I’m overthinking it I guess and probably biting off more than I can chew. I’ve read that Geos are pretty awesome for fleet and generating crystals but I’m not even at a point where ships come up in the shops. Just got myself sidetracked a bit. Thanks again for your help!
  • Poggle also has droid synergy as a leader, if you can make that work, that might make the team easier to put together. 3 good teams for Galatic War, would be useful.

Yes, the Geos ships are very good.

If you're considering just 3 teams, it doesn't sound like you're getting side tracked to me. Yes, you should focus on one team. However, some gear some teams don't need, so......... it's natural to be gearing up more than one team at a time.
  • Poggle also has droid synergy as a leader, if you can make that work, that might make the team easier to put together. 3 good teams for Galatic War, would be useful.

Yes, the Geos ships are very good.

If you're considering just 3 teams, it doesn't sound like you're getting side tracked to me. Yes, you should focus on one team. However, some gear some teams don't need, so......... it's natural to be gearing up more than one team at a time.

Everything you wrote made total sense to me. Especially having 3 good teams for Galactic War. I've only cleared it once and the other times I get super close but get taken out because I only have one team that can do work.

I'll definetly look into the Poggle/droid set up and see what I can do there.

I just wasn't too sure if I was spreading myself too thin and didn't want to waste resources where it wasn't needed. I have been following @Intimmydation and his path which has helped quite a bit as well. I really appreciate your help!
  • Remember you can "Star" the 2 Geo Pilots earlier but don't need to "Gear" them till your L60.

When it comes do Cantina Farming, I strongly recommend these as your first 6 farms.

Ezra, Hera, KRU/Silencer, GeoSldr, GeoSpy, OldBen.

Don't bother with anyone else till those 6 are all 7*.

You need Ezra/Hera for Phoenix.
    Old Ben is for CLS & GM.Yoda.
    KRU/Silencer & the 2 Geos are all for Fleet.

Palpatine & GM.Yoda are by far the easiest "Legendary" events to complete so having Rebels/Jedi up & running as your first 2 LS Teams is critical.

Outside of Empire, I find early DS Characters are less about of full team & more about getting what you "Need" done for certain events.

For example.... 3 Geos & KRU as Pilots. A few Scoundrels (BH) for Credit Heists/Droids.
  • Remember you can "Star" the 2 Geo Pilots earlier but don't need to "Gear" them till your L60.

When it comes do Cantina Farming, I strongly recommend these as your first 6 farms.

Ezra, Hera, KRU/Silencer, GeoSldr, GeoSpy, OldBen.

Don't bother with anyone else till those 6 are all 7*.

You need Ezra/Hera for Phoenix.
    Old Ben is for CLS & GM.Yoda.
    KRU/Silencer & the 2 Geos are all for Fleet.

Palpatine & GM.Yoda are by far the easiest "Legendary" events to complete so having Rebels/Jedi up & running as your first 2 LS Teams is critical.

Outside of Empire, I find early DS Characters are less about of full team & more about getting what you "Need" done for certain events.

For example.... 3 Geos & KRU as Pilots. A few Scoundrels (BH) for Credit Heists/Droids.

This is fantistic advice! Especially about not having to gear the Geo Pilots till 60. That will save room for all the other tasks. Thank you very much for this!
  • Join our guild: Soulless Warriors
  • Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    Geos are great but you have to be able to unlock gba to make them work as a team (not counting ships). Get high powered allies to unlock those nodes sooner
    Maybe End Game isn't for you
  • Gifafi wrote: »
    Geos are great but you have to be able to unlock gba to make them work as a team (not counting ships). Get high powered allies to unlock those nodes sooner

Ah that makes sense. Would Nute and Dooko make good place holders if I only have Soldier, Spy, and Poggle? Thanks for your reponse!
  • Not really..........Geos are a one trick pony. You can use GBA with other line ups, possibly poggle lead with droids........but without GBA the rest of the team doesn't really work.

Nute as a lead is really awkward though. So possibly you could yes use it as a proxy team. However, there are a lot of scoundrels that would work better.
  • Not really..........Geos are a one trick pony. You can use GBA with other line ups, possibly poggle lead with droids........but without GBA the rest of the team doesn't really work.

Nute as a lead is really awkward though. So possibly you could yes use it as a proxy team. However, there are a lot of scoundrels that would work better.

Thank you for this! I would've ended up possibly putting a team together that isn't really nessesary.

• Shmoopyz
    123 posts Member
    edited June 2022
    Thank you for this! I would've ended up possibly putting a team together that isn't really nessesary.

One thing though - Geo ships are excellent early game and any decent mid-game guild you apply for will require a ~G12+ Geo team for a certain raid event. (Wat Tambor).

Btw if you haven't found this YouTube channel yet highly suggest his F2P guides:

https://youtu.be/NTKOCE8gNsg

• Shmoopyz
    123 posts Member
    Also check this guy's farming guides:

https://youtu.be/bXVJfqggx74
  • Shmoopyz wrote: »

One thing though - Geo ships are excellent early game and any decent mid-game guild you apply for will require a ~G12+ Geo team for a certain raid event. (Wat Tambor).

Btw if you haven't found this YouTube channel yet highly suggest his F2P guides:

https://youtu.be/NTKOCE8gNsg

Hey thanks for the vidoes! I had seen the Alnald one but the AP Gainz one was one that I hadn't. That one was very informative.