Any Ideas to Replace Bronzium Packs?

12thParsec
195 posts Member
edited June 2022
I feel like this game has a lot of stuff that is just way to old to keep around. One of them is bronzium packs. I feel like it needs to be something else and it needs to do something similar but different and more appeasing. I don’t have any ideas what would you guys change? And if your here to just spam “nothing needs to change in the game” this post isn’t for you.
Post edited by crzydroid on

Replies

• 12thParsec wrote: »
    I feel like this game has a lot of stuff that is just way to old to keep around. One of them is bronzium packs. I feel like it needs to be something else and it needs to do something similar but different and more appeasing. I don’t have any ideas what would you guys change? And if your here to just spam “nothing needs to change in the game” this post isn’t for you.
    Can you be specific about bronzium packs? What is it you think is bad about them?

I like the boost to my Shard Shop Currency, personally, and see them as very useful.

If you don’t like people offering different viewpoints, maybe posting on a public forum isn’t for you.
  • MaruMaru
    3338 posts Member
    We just need -open 10x- and -open 100x- buttons.
  • Antario
    996 posts Member
    The utility of bronzium packs is different for early, mid and endgame players. While endgame players only consider it being primarily an additional (and annoying) source for more shard shop currency, bronzium packs still help early-game (and sometimes mid-game) players to farm "nice to have" toons, which they otherwise probably won't farm actively. I'm thinking of RG, Mace, Barris, etc.

Therefore, just because your account grew out of that shoe, it does not mean others are in the same situation.
  • MaruMaru wrote: »
    This. I use HotUtils, so it isn’t an issue for me, but it would be a nightmare spending 100k currency naturally.

This is what I got for 100k currency right now…
    yg9lt85bxpd5.jpeg
  • Ravens1113
    5215 posts Member
    MaruMaru wrote: »
    This. I use HotUtils, so it isn’t an issue for me, but it would be a nightmare spending 100k currency naturally.

yg9lt85bxpd5.jpeg

But how much relic slicing material did you get as well?

HotUtils is nice but there needs to be an in game method for quicker farming. I have almost 2+ mil currency for bronziums and I don’t have the time energy or patience to open them.
  • 12thParsec
    195 posts Member
    edited June 2022
    I’m not saying to remove it and have nothing else there. The toons that it gives are outdated and so is the gear even for early players. It takes only a couple weeks to one month to really move out of the ally point phase. Sure a open all mechanic could be implemented but bronzium packs in of itself is just really really outdated. Squad arena for example is literally a mode that is just rotting there. Yes you can play battles for a said practice mode but it cost you every time to do it and you can’t even do it as many times as you want. These type of things need to be updated kind of like challenge rancor raid or the new gear that was added to the challenges. Heck even galactic war has some of the newly released toons you can fight in it. Bronzium packs is like having a really nice clean all over car but the trunk is full of junk. It needs something new.
    Can you be specific about bronzium packs? What is it you think is bad about them?

I like the boost to my Shard Shop Currency, personally, and see them as very useful.

If you don’t like people offering different viewpoints, maybe posting on a public forum isn’t for you.

Viewpoints are fine but it doesn’t answer the question and just goes into more elaboration of the view point that’s ends up in a waste of time. If someone has a different view point I would encourage them to make a different post on said view point. This post is more to generate ideas for changes or perhaps completely transforming bronziums packs into something else.
    12thParsec wrote: »

Viewpoints are fine but it doesn’t answer the question and just goes into more elaboration of the view point that’s ends up in a waste of time. If someone has a different view point I would encourage them to make a different post on said view point. This post is more to generate ideas for changes or perhaps completely transforming bronziums packs into something else.
    Other than giving us a faster way to spend the currency, I don’t see any issue with bronziums. I’m not making a new thread to say that. That’s not how public forums work.
  • Artumas
    324 posts Member
    Gonna be honest here: The best way to "fix" bronziums if what CG claims is actually true and they can't give us a way to open them faster?
    Give us a ally point shop that simply includes everything a bronzium contains. But you can't refresh it.

Gives you a bit more control over what you get for the points over the very long term, but wouldn't suddenly give people sitting on 10M points a massive influx of shard shop currency if you were limited to only opening whatever was available in the shop per natural refresh period.
  • As a mid game player, I would love for them to throw some older toons in the packs.
    Nightsister, Rouge One, Scoundrels. It would be nice to get shards for something other than Hoth Trooper, Royal Guard and IG
  • MaruMaru wrote: »

I just click through them mindlessly while I watch some shows. Since I watch some shows almost every day, the points never accumulate much.

But, yeah, a button would still be very helpful.
  • Jarvind
    3920 posts Member
    Will echo that we very much need a way to open more than one at a time.

Other than that, on the list of things that need to change, "something vague about bronzium packs" is pretty close to the bottom of the list.
    u58t4vkrvnrz.png

• twstdbydsn
    1101 posts Member
    Ravens1113 wrote: »
    MaruMaru wrote: »

yg9lt85bxpd5.jpeg

But how much relic slicing material did you get as well?

HotUtils is nice but there needs to be an in game method for quicker farming. I have almost 2+ mil currency for bronziums and I don’t have the time energy or patience to open them.

Do it when you are pooping.