Conquest Advice

Jimster1
174 posts Member
edited June 2022
Hello,
I am not sure if this is the right place to post this but I was looking for some advice for the upcoming conquest. First some backstory. I played the game awhile ago I think I stopped in 2018 and I came back last September. I have had a lot to catch up on since then. I am currently getting my characters relicd up. And I am currently working on c3pio as my favorite faction is rebels. When I left conquest didn't exist nor did GLs or G13. What we did have was Territory War so I used to build teams to all gear 8. My current GP is 3.3millon.

I want to have the CLS, Han, Chewie, 3pio and Chewpio team. And have the first three relicd and the later two g12. When it comes to conquest I usually play easy because I can get max rewards. When playing I usually use conquest to get gear needed for g13. But now I am wondering if I should try normal. Last time I tried normal I was able to get to the 2nd crate. But it was a struggle. However since then I have gotten JKR and a team to g12. ( bastilla, GMY, Jolee, and Old Ben) and improved my main rebel team a bit. I think I was also able to get to sector 3 last time, mostly achieving 1 stars.

So is it worth it to try normal or should I stick with easy?

Also I want to focus on a GL and know Kylo is probably one of the easiest but I would rather have Luke. Though JKL is going to be a setback but I figure while I get the rest to where they need to be I can focus on JKL characters.
Post edited by crzydroid on

Replies

• Shmoopyz
    123 posts Member
    edited June 2022
    Afaik the lower crates in Normal are better than the highest Easy mode crate. Same with Hard vs. Normal.

Suggest getting your CLS team to high relic, like all R5+. They will clear you a ton of Normal Conquest and also many weekly challenges.

Having at least 1 high relic team is required in this game for most decent rewards.
  • Jimster1
    174 posts Member
    So I can try normal and see how that goes. Once I finish c3pi0 I'll start working on Chewpio. My CLS is relic 5 Han is Relic 7 Chewie is relic 3. I am currently working on chewie relic 4. But plan to take him to R6.
  • Ghost666
    327 posts Member
    I use a RELIC5 Jedi team much like yours (Kenobi in place of Ben) to get to the last crate of NORMAL.
    (TBH i use it in tandem with other teams to progress faster, but the jedis are the ones i use to pass most bosses).
    I assume the relic rebels you have should also work fine...but mine are much lower, so not sure...

If you could get to SECOND crate, you will probably do MUCH better now and much better than on EASY...and you should improve on each attempt.

An added suggestion...try to get and use good "buff" disks...it can improve your team considerably...
  • Jimster1 wrote: »
    So I can try normal and see how that goes. Once I finish c3pi0 I'll start working on Chewpio. My CLS is relic 5 Han is Relic 7 Chewie is relic 3. I am currently working on chewie relic 4. But plan to take him to R6.

I am sure if you post your ally code there's a few that will help too...
    This is the Way
  • Jimster1
    174 posts Member
    Thanks for all the tips. I will try normal. At the moment I'm farming relic materials so I can increase their relic abilities.
  • Jimster1
    174 posts Member
    Update I got the 3rd crate. It's entirely possible I can get the 4th it's going to be close ATM I have 203 out of 235 needed.