How would you like to make Galactic War?

Necropt725
17 posts Member
edited June 2022
What would you like to see for Galactic War?

Excuse the 4th, 5th and 6th option, they are all the same thing, just use the 4th option to answer.

In the first 3 Options, what I mean to say is that simming Galactic war would give you better rewards than what we have now. But if you were to manually battle each node, you would receive more rewards than you were to just sim.

Express what you think is best for Galactic War by leaving a comment.

How would you like to make Galactic War? 8 votes

Make Galactic War more rewarding by sim, yet making it more rewarding than simming by manually battle each node, increase the set difficulty for the battles based on GP level
25%
Necropt725Ultradude488 2 votes
Make Galactic War more rewarding by sim, yet making it more rewarding than simming by manually battle each node, keep the set difficulty for the battles
0%
Make Galactic War more rewarding by sim, yet making it more rewarding than simming by manually battle each node, lower the set difficulty for the battles
0%
Have more rewards and set it equal for both manual and sim
0%
25%
RanzonoErikziggy 2 votes
0%
Keep the rewards the same for sim but make manual's rewards better, increase the set difficulty by GP
0%
Keep the rewards the same for sim but make manual's rewards better, keep the set difficulty by GP
0%
Keep the rewards the same for sim but make manual's rewards better, lower the set difficulty by GP
0%
Keep Galactic War the same
50%
chpMINIsolo_77TVFJkaneTriKnight 4 votes

Replies

• Keep it the same please.
  • Make Galactic War more rewarding by sim, yet making it more rewarding than simming by manually battle each node, increase the set difficulty for the battles based on GP level
    Keep it the same please.

Why do you think it should be kept the same?
  • “Why do you think it should change?”, is the better question.

Want better rewards? That’s what Conquest is, even if it isn’t as often. Manually completing Galactic War is meant for more for beginner players, which is why after 50 completions you can sim it.
  • Necropt725 wrote: »
    Keep it the same please.

Because it has a purpose to serve and I think it serves it pretty well.
  • Make Galactic War more rewarding by sim, yet making it more rewarding than simming by manually battle each node, increase the set difficulty for the battles based on GP level
    “Why do you think it should change?”, is the better question.

Want better rewards? That’s what Conquest is, even if it isn’t as often. Manually completing Galactic War is meant for more for beginner players, which is why after 50 completions you can sim it.

Because of long term progression can be better and with a game mode that is a little outdated, and could be better. Conquest adds better rewards sure, but its a monthly hassle grind for people. Conquest forces people to play it, while galactic war can be the inversion of conquest where it will last a day, play a few battles and give better rewards than what is gives out today. You sound so dead set on "Why fix something that's not broke?" idea that it is really starting to **** me off, improvements can make this game better and if you don't want to expand on your idea of why it shouldn't be changed, don't try and make an argument.

We are both playing this game, I love pulling yourself by the bootstraps game but if you make it this unbearable no one will enjoy it.
    Necropt725 wrote: »
    Keep it the same please.

Can you expand on what you mean? If you don't mind.

Here's a question, what purpose will it serve to an account that is 4 million GP account that needs a lot more gear instead of credits and training droids?
  • Keep Galactic War the same
    [ You sound so dead set on "Why fix something that's not broke?" idea that it is really starting to **** me off, improvements can make this game better and if you don't want to expand on your idea of why it shouldn't be changed, don't try and make an argument.

If you're that easily upset, I recommend not creating more polls or asking for feedback on a public forum.
  • Necropt725 wrote: »
    Keep it the same please.

Here's a question, what purpose will it serve to an account that is 4 million GP account that needs a lot more gear instead of credits and training droids?
    It’s principle purpose is for new accounts to help them learn how squads synergise and how to counter certain early game factions.

For a 4M GP account I’d guess it’s giving you:
    - 1200 currency daily
    - 10 shards daily
    - An occasional omega
    - Credits

And I’m prepared to bet that some of the shards you earn or can buy with the currency is for things you don’t yet have at 7*.

For my account (>4M GP) it gives me shard shop currency and the occasional omega mat.

I will confess, however, that there is a fringe benefit for my vote for the status quo. Given that this is your second attempt at this poll, it makes my mind up even more.
  • CG doesn’t have the best track record for not breaking things when updating them. So yes, I tend to err on the side of “if not broken don’t fix”.

I gave my reasoning why it shouldn’t be changed in the last sentence of my previous post.
    Keep it the same please.

It’s principle purpose is for new accounts to help them learn how squads synergise and how to counter certain early game factions.

For a 4M GP account I’d guess it’s giving you:
    - 1200 currency daily
    - 10 shards daily
    - An occasional omega
    - Credits

And I’m prepared to bet that some of the shards you earn or can buy with the currency is for things you don’t yet have at 7*.

For my account (>4M GP) it gives me shard shop currency and the occasional omega mat.

I will confess, however, that there is a fringe benefit for my vote for the status quo. Given that this is your second attempt at this poll, it makes my mind up even more.

The reason why I am making this poll twice is because the previous poll was accidentally deleted. I am just genuienly curious why people think it can't be improved on.

I am currently at 4 million GP and the only thing I appreciate from it is the shards and credits.

The newer players that play galactic war, play against random toons with little team syngery or at most, constant phoenix squads that wittle down their core team. I believe it is helpful during that time, and it continues to be helpful later on. But its core purpose disolves later on and becomes just a daily chore to press the sim button for the player. Why not make it more helpful for the player, by making the ai teams have more syngery and having them figure out new counters.
  • Necropt725
    17 posts Member
    edited June 2022
    Make Galactic War more rewarding by sim, yet making it more rewarding than simming by manually battle each node, increase the set difficulty for the battles based on GP level
    CG doesn’t have the best track record for not breaking things when updating them. So yes, I tend to err on the side of “if not broken don’t fix”.

I gave my reasoning why it shouldn’t be changed in the last sentence of my previous post.

But you seem to think that any change is bad which is just weird.

But back to my point, conquest is a separate game mode than galactic war, one is daily, the other is monthly for 2 weeks. The rewards can improve the quality of life of the game. You can walk and chew gum at the same time.
    [ You sound so dead set on "Why fix something that's not broke?" idea that it is really starting to **** me off, improvements can make this game better and if you don't want to expand on your idea of why it shouldn't be changed, don't try and make an argument.

If you're that easily upset, I recommend not creating more polls or asking for feedback on a public forum.

No, its just one person who annoys me, try to be appreciative of a poll for trying.
  • There are plenty of other issues and promises unfulfilled by CG that have not been addressed (gear economy, HSTR sim, etc.) that should be taken care of. And it’s a long laundry list that seems to grow with every update.

There is just nothing wrong with Galactic War. It’s a challenge for new players and a simply sim button for mid and late game players. The reward it gives to new players is extremely valuable. Is the reward as valued by experienced players? No, because it’s simply something you grow out of needing. For example, squad arena is now completely irrelevant for mid to late game players. That’s when CG updated Grand Arena to take its place and they added more opportunity to get more crystals there. Same idea applies for Galactic War and Conquest.

When CG updated the daily tasks for players so they became less tedious, that was a great change because it was sorely needed. When they added certain gear salvages a lot of people were short of into daily challenges, it was a great change because it was sorely needed. This just isn’t a change I believe is necessary.

You can like my opinion or not, that’s up to you and I frankly don’t care which side you land on. I honestly wouldn’t create more polls if you don’t like the idea of people just saying “no” to your suggestion (and I gave you a pretty simple reason why I don’t think it needs an update too)
    There are plenty of other issues and promises unfulfilled by CG that have not been addressed (gear economy, HSTR sim, etc.) that should be taken care of. And it’s a long laundry list that seems to grow with every update.

There is just nothing wrong with Galactic War. It’s a challenge for new players and a simply sim button for mid and late game players. The reward it gives to new players is extremely valuable. Is the reward as valued by experienced players? No, because it’s simply something you grow out of needing. For example, squad arena is now completely irrelevant for mid to late game players. That’s when CG updated Grand Arena to take its place and they added more opportunity to get more crystals there. Same idea applies for Galactic War and Conquest.

When CG updated the daily tasks for players so they became less tedious, that was a great change because it was sorely needed. When they added certain gear salvages a lot of people were short of into daily challenges, it was a great change because it was sorely needed. This just isn’t a change I believe is necessary.

You can like my opinion or not, that’s up to you and I frankly don’t care which side you land on. I honestly wouldn’t create more polls if you don’t like the idea of people just saying “no” to your suggestion (and I gave you a pretty simple reason why I don’t think it needs an update too)

I can accept this.