My team for R2-D2’s 7 star mission doesn’t look good I think

I’m trying to get CLS and my final thing to do (apart from get 7 star Vader and stormtrooper which is easy) is to beat the final part of R2’s journey guide. I’m worried though because my team is as follows

Vader (lead)
Emperor Paplatine
Snow trooper
Stormtrooper
Tie fighter pilot

I’m worried if it won’t be good enough against the rebels and R2.

It’s too late for me to get new members of the team as I have made too much progress so if anyone could recommend a strategy for me I would be grateful. Thanks!

Replies

• crzydroid
    7254 posts Moderator
    What gear levels? Those characters should work fine modded well enough. You could consider Palpatine lead as well.
  • Palpatine is X the rest are VIII. Idk if it will go well
  • crzydroid
    7254 posts Moderator
    Since it's in Journey Guide, the worst you can do is try.

I just beat it with this without losing anyone:
    r54pi1zfxngq.jpg

If you have Palp and Vader in there, you'll be fine. Again, consider Palp lead.
  • Ok, I only need 5 Vader shards to unlock it which is so annoying as I can’t find and easy way to get them other than wait until the military might event
  • crzydroid
    7254 posts Moderator
    Ok, I only need 5 Vader shards to unlock it which is so annoying as I can’t find and easy way to get them other than wait until the military might event

They occasionally show up in Shard Shop and as Galactic War rewards. Otherwise you can try to get any achievements you have yet to do.
  • I got CLS now
  • Congrats!