One Famous Wookiee Tier VII (HELP)

I am at the final tier of the OFW journey, and I can’t seem to beat it.

ttq1tkgp83in.png

I know a couple of my heroes are below the recommended power, but still the battle isn’t even close, I get destroyed every time. I’ll add the link to my SWGOH below, and I would appreciate if anyone had any tips!

https://swgoh.gg/p/417677467/

Replies

• Dengar used to be considered required to get this done, as he stops the enemies going into stealth and restricting what target you can hit.

There are a lot more bounty hunters since then though, so probably plenty of options these days.

Having said that, I don't like your chances with your 5th being either greedo, cad or ig. Maybe you could just play for the luck of grredo multi attacking 10 times in a row to get the contact? Sounds horrible.

You either need to farm up a decent 5th BH like Fennec, Greef or Dengar, or you need to go way higher in gear levels. G12 at least, but likely need relics with your BH lineup.
  • G12/relic Bossk is very helpful. You’re going to need a good 5th if you want to beat it at your current gear levels, however.
  • On my newest account I used Greef... These are probably slightly stronger now than 2 months back.

gsvt5s76sr23.png
    This is the Way
  • Dengar used to be considered required to get this done, as he stops the enemies going into stealth and restricting what target you can hit.

There are a lot more bounty hunters since then though, so probably plenty of options these days.

Having said that, I don't like your chances with your 5th being either greedo, cad or ig. Maybe you could just play for the luck of grredo multi attacking 10 times in a row to get the contact? Sounds horrible.

You either need to farm up a decent 5th BH like Fennec, Greef or Dengar, or you need to go way higher in gear levels. G12 at least, but likely need relics with your BH lineup.

Thanks, I’m going to see about grinding for Greef, because I need him for Beskar Mando anyway. But, how about Aurra Sing for a fifth? I was told she’s good.