Looking for players to join guild

Huckbry
6 posts Member
edited June 2022
Hi all, I recently returned to the game after a long break & started a new guild, I'm looking for active players who at least want to attempt War, I've never tried it myself but would like to give it a shot, so naturally I need level 65 & up but I'm not opposed to taking new players as well, if anyone is interested the guilds name is Hucks Rebels, feel free to join or ask any questions, I also have a LINE account you can reach me on as well, Huckbry is my ID, thanks in advance
Post edited by crzydroid on

Replies

• Looooki
    1045 posts Member
    Eh wrong place for recruitment.... Best to put this in the recruitment section in the forums.

Do join the discord for swgoh, there is a recruitment section there too and more people hang out there too. Hope this helps and welcome back... Really wish to say these are better times but...

https://discord.gg/swgoh

• Thank you for your response, I tried the discord link but it muted me, I guess I didn't verify in time, what did you mean by better times? Is there something going on I should know about?
  • Huckbry wrote: »
    Thank you for your response, I tried the discord link but it muted me, I guess I didn't verify in time, what did you mean by better times? Is there something going on I should know about?

Recruiting is hard these days. Getting new players gets more and more difficult as the competition is tough. At all levels.
  • Sounds like the same thing I've faced in other games, thanks for the response, I appreciate all the help I can get
  • Have you considered a merger? My guild is the Rebel Pirates. We are laid back and are looking for active players. My ally code is 256 847 349. We currently complete all Heroic raids but we haven't attempted the CPit. Trying to get more players to do DSTB. Don't have enough to do TW. Hit me up if your interested or want to talk more. You can also find me on discord. Crabbydoor4187.
  • If you want to bring your 10 active players over I'm okay with that