Where is the Datacron feedback?

Can we please have an official place to give our feedback? We were told that our feedback was a factor, but we don’t seem to have a place to say what we think.

The good, the bad and the ugly.

Replies

• NicWester
    8928 posts Member
    The megathread is a good place, I think. Alternatively you could use the Feedback subforum—that’s actually probably better, in general. The Feedback forum doesn’t get a lot of views, but as a result it also doesn’t get a lot of the forum equivalent of clickbait. So as a result of THAT, the developers actually read that forum (although they don’t post in it).
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • PumaK
    301 posts Member
    They aren't interested on any feedback, no matter if It's Positive or negative.
  • NicWester
    8928 posts Member
    Can we please have an official place to give our feedback? We were told that our feedback was a factor, but we don’t seem to have a place to say what we think.

Sorry, I called it a megathread because I was on my phone walking through work and couldn't check the real name of the thread. It's actually the Q&A thread stickied to the top.
  • Can we please have an official place to give our feedback? We were told that our feedback was a factor, but we don’t seem to have a place to say what we think.

Feedback is currently received in the datacron store. Additional feedback will be able to be given when packs are released for purchase.
  • Sorry, I called it a megathread because I was on my phone walking through work and couldn't check the real name of the thread. It's actually the Q&A thread stickied to the top.[/quote]

Sorry, but Q&A isn’t the place for feedback. They should supply a place, if they were serious about getting feedback.
  • Sorry, I called it a megathread because I was on my phone walking through work and couldn't check the real name of the thread. It's actually the Q&A thread stickied to the top.

Sorry, but Q&A isn’t the place for feedback. They should supply a place, if they were serious about getting feedback.[/quote]

They're not serious about getting feedback
  • NicWester
    8928 posts Member
    Sorry, I called it a megathread because I was on my phone walking through work and couldn't check the real name of the thread. It's actually the Q&A thread stickied to the top.

Sorry, but Q&A isn’t the place for feedback. They should supply a place, if they were serious about getting feedback.[/quote]

Okay but you realize there is an entire section of the forum called Feedback, right?
  • NicWester
    8928 posts Member
    It has no less than FIFTEEN subcategories for you to post in.

unwlkltu6wz6.png
    46ske0ncaadf.png
  • StarSon
    7427 posts Member

Sorry, but Q&A isn’t the place for feedback. They should supply a place, if they were serious about getting feedback.

Just because you don't like the place they have provided doesn't mean it isn't a place they have supplied.
    NicWester wrote: »
    It has no less than FIFTEEN subcategories for you to post in.

unwlkltu6wz6.png
    46ske0ncaadf.png

So put it in general?