Odd place holder text for datacron

So I went to begin a battle in grand arena and selected my only currently developed datacron to try out for the first time ever and the weirdest thing happened. I don't remember when it happened exactly but just after setting the datacron and starting the fight some text popped up in the datacron location for a split second saying calo nord (or at least that's what I thought it said because it looked like a legit character name that shows up for the other party members).

Replies

• Kripty
    202 posts Member
    Something like this was found in the Grand inquisitors event page that had Jedi master Revan and some GL tickets.. if you can get a screen grab that would be great
  • NicWester
    8928 posts Member
    edited June 2022
    Coolnessda wrote: »
    So I went to begin a battle in grand arena and selected my only currently developed datacron to try out for the first time ever and the weirdest thing happened. I don't remember when it happened exactly but just after setting the datacron and starting the fight some text popped up in the datacron location for a split second saying calo nord (or at least that's what I thought it said because it looked like a legit character name that shows up for the other party members).

Does the fuzzy white alien that introduces the player to datacrons have a name?

Calo Nord sounds familiar to me and I don't know very many deep cuts, so I have to have seen it recently and think that may be his name.
    Post edited by NicWester on
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • Kripty
    202 posts Member
    NicWester wrote: »

Calo Nord sounds familiar to me and I don't know very many deep cuts, so I have to have seen it recently and think that may be his name.

He’s an Old Republic game character bountyHunter/ merc
  • NicWester
    8928 posts Member
    Kripty wrote: »
    NicWester wrote: »

He’s an Old Republic game character bountyHunter/ merc

Old Republic? I played a Bounty Hunter in that, it must be where I heard the name and it stuck in the punch bowl. Neat.

Thanks!
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.