Malgus node significantly harder???

Jmike1023
7 posts Member
edited June 2022
Dear CG,

Do you hate us? Why must you make everything difficult, it’s almost like you want to create more reasons for players to quit this game. Y’all have continuously drop in the leaderboards on revenue for mobile games so maybe let’s not **** the players off more??

Anyways, does anyone else notice that the battle after Malgus is significantly harder this conquest than the last?

Replies

• StarSon
    7411 posts Member
    It was broken last time, but it's not like it's actually that difficult. The Malgus node had lower stats than it should have last time, and I suspect the same is true of the post node.
  • StarSon wrote: »
    It was broken last time, but it's not like it's actually that difficult. The Malgus node had lower stats than it should have last time, and I suspect the same is true of the post node.

HA speak for yourself, I got stuck with Bad Batch. All those feats I had originally saved for this node is definitely not happening
  • LordDirt
    4941 posts Member
    Jmike1023 wrote: »
    StarSon wrote: »

HA speak for yourself, I got stuck with Bad Batch. All those feats I had originally saved for this node is definitely not happening

https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/256940/conquest-section-5-darth-malgus-section-with-inquisitors#latest
    Why wasn't Cobb Vanth shards a reward for the Krayt Dragon raid? Why wasn't Endor Gear Luke shards a reward for the Speeder Bike raid?
  • I really think it is enemy squad dependent. Last time I had a pretty easy enemy squad, meanwhile a guild mat had first order so all those buffs and TM magic made it near impossible to get the inquistor wins.
  • Did everyone get bad batch? Have they set this squad to be the same for everyone now?

Both my accounts have bad batch. I find it hit and miss to win, might have to tailor disks a bit more. If echo and tech actually decide to do the proper opening it seems like I will likely lose.

I've had solo Malgus lose to solo hunter, he's not seeming so amazing anymore.
  • Did everyone get bad batch? Have they set this squad to be the same for everyone now?

Both my accounts have bad batch. I find it hit and miss to win, might have to tailor disks a bit more. If echo and tech actually decide to do the proper opening it seems like I will likely lose.

Probably, because we can't possibly have an "easy" node in sector 5. Nope, you have to relic up your over-hyped inquisitors to R7+ otherwise it's a waste of time. Even at 9.4 mil most of my roster is useless in conquest.

If there's a positive bug for players, they fix it as a priority, if it's something detrimental to players, it's "on the list". Same with the fix for proving grounds. SO WHAT if everyone could play it and get a small amount of shard shop currency. So. What.

Reduce the amount of rewards and go back to the first iteration of conquest. The FUN version of it. This is a monotonous chore to complete.
  • Whatelse73 wrote: »
    Did everyone get bad batch? Have they set this squad to be the same for everyone now?

Probably, because we can't possibly have an "easy" node in sector 5. Nope, you have to relic up your over-hyped inquisitors to R7+ otherwise it's a waste of time. Even at 9.4 mil most of my roster is useless in conquest.

Just did it with my g9 inquisitors against bb, just like last conquest. I’m not the best player around, so it should be doable.

• Starslayer wrote: »
    Whatelse73 wrote: »
    Did everyone get bad batch? Have they set this squad to be the same for everyone now?

Just did it with my g9 inquisitors against bb, just like last conquest. I’m not the best player around, so it should be doable.

Please enlighten us on how you beat this node with gear 9 inquisitors. My R5-R7 inquisitors took one turn and it was over.
  • StarSon
    7411 posts Member
    Starslayer wrote: »

Please enlighten us on how you beat this node with gear 9 inquisitors. My R5-R7 inquisitors took one turn and it was over.

I have 1 r5 and the rest g11, and a guildmate has 1 g12 and the rest g8. We both can get 2-4 wins per day, using the AA disk setup.
  • Whatelse73
    2146 posts Member

I have 1 r5 and the rest g11, and a guildmate has 1 g12 and the rest g8. We both can get 2-4 wins per day, using the AA disk setup.

AA? Alcoholics Anonymous disks?
  • StarSon
    7411 posts Member

Amplified Agony
  • Whatelse73
    2146 posts Member

Amplified Agony

Gotcha, one of those things that not every player will get a choice of, or only get one? Yah. Another gift of the RNG, so good for you at least.
  • mariogsh
    783 posts Member

Amplify Agony... VA = Volatile Accelerator.

Just use some skill
  • Whatelse73
    2146 posts Member
    mariogsh wrote: »

Just use some skill

You're late, you were supposed to show up hours ago to say, "git gud bra!"

I already did another reply about this. It's great if those discs pop up in your possibilities, but not everyone is getting the same options. So, you can use some skill all you want, if you get the perfect discs to do what you need to to make it "ez bro!"
  • TargetEadu
    1513 posts Member
    mariogsh wrote: »

Just use some skill

You're late, you were supposed to show up hours ago to say, "git gud bra!"

I already did another reply about this. It's great if those discs pop up in your possibilities, but not everyone is getting the same options. So, you can use some skill all you want, if you get the perfect discs to do what you need to to make it "ez bro!"

What do you have available, then?
  • Starslayer
    2413 posts Member

I failed with amplify agony and made it with caustic emissions+ability exhaust setup.