edited June 2022
way too difficult, badly designed...
... for a toon mostly useless....
...... u messed that up ......

Post edited by crzydroid on

Replies

• flux_rono
    2112 posts Member
    i cant try it so idk how its like, but did you use the lead that best counters the enemy jedi?
  • GA_Phoenix
    368 posts Member
    edited June 2022
    Its definitly harder then GAS.
    The main problem is mostly to get through phase 1 against the GA without taking to much dmg.
    I am now facing Ahsoka (Fulcrum). She is no jedi, regenerating 100% health each tun, dispelling all debuff and hitting for 200K + so ... yeah.

You have to kill her in one round wich is extremly hard even with the locked special debuff maxed out.
  • What the hell is this event? I can’t even get past Ezra and I’ve been testing every lead. Do they expect us to relic 8 and completely zeta and omega everyone or what?
  • Yeah same. I got Fulcrum down to about 20% health then she heals up and one shot one of the inquisitors. I have a feeling you need r7 to clear it. Maybe even more as I can imagine it just getting harder and harder.

Also, why do they have a non-jedi in the event..? Make no sense...
  • Any tips on Ezra and who you used as lead? I’ve been trying different ones but it doesn’t help that it’s RNG with GI for that first wave.
  • Any tips on Ezra and who you used as lead? I’ve been trying different ones but it doesn’t help that it’s RNG with GI for that first wave.

I used 2nd for the extra dmg. Seemed to work for me. Also all of Ezras attack was directed toward my leader...

I ve beat him with Second Sister lead for max dmg and my best mods on all inquisitors. Keep him ability blocked or blinded and pray. Its an rng fest.

My Inquisitors are R5 with all zetas/omegas.
  • GA_Phoenix wrote: »
    Any tips on Ezra and who you used as lead? I’ve been trying different ones but it doesn’t help that it’s RNG with GI for that first wave.

I ve beat him with Second Sister lead for max dmg and my best mods on all inquisitors. Keep him ability blocked or blinded and pray. Its an rng fest.

My Inquisitors are R5 with all zetas/omegas.

Got him finally, thanks for the tip. Got him with 8th brother in the lead with good RNG and turn order.
  • For folks in this thread:
    Good to know all this.

I've been relic'ing the Inqs as they hit 7-stars. 2 at relic so far, another one today, the last two are a long way off at 10 attempts/day. I could rush them, but not for this whackadoodle event. There's no way I'm taking my Inqs past r5, and if that isn't good enough for the event, then I just won't have GI.

For CG:
    Also, too: I don't care if it's beatable if you do specific remods, CG. Remodding is paperwork. Remodding isn't **fun**. I'm willing to do a little as theory crafting (e.g. in KAM mission trample suppresses protection so remove your protection primaries & put in health primaries) for events that are both important AND interesting. This one at the very least lacks the first quality (and I'm doubting the 2nd).

No one enjoys smacking their head against an RNG wall.

How many times do I have to remind you that games are supposed to be FUN? Oy.
  • zatchy
    123 posts Member
    Just what everyone wanted. An event where they have to play this garbage squad over and over. Thanks devs. This may be my last day in game. I’m tired of this.
  • zatchy wrote: »
    Just what everyone wanted. An event where they have to play this garbage squad over and over. Thanks devs. This may be my last day in game. I’m tired of this.
    Take care! ;)

• I have tried every lead with Ashoka and my toons are R5 all with golden mods. No chance for me.... I won't take this medicore team to r7 for a very limited char. Last time CG I paid for shards....
  • For folks in this thread:
    Good to know all this.

I've been relic'ing the Inqs as they hit 7-stars. 2 at relic so far, another one today, the last two are a long way off at 10 attempts/day. I could rush them, but not for this whackadoodle event. There's no way I'm taking my Inqs past r5, and if that isn't good enough for the event, then I just won't have GI.

For CG:
    Also, too: I don't care if it's beatable if you do specific remods, CG. Remodding is paperwork. Remodding isn't **fun**. I'm willing to do a little as theory crafting (e.g. in KAM mission trample suppresses protection so remove your protection primaries & put in health primaries) for events that are both important AND interesting. This one at the very least lacks the first quality (and I'm doubting the 2nd).

No one enjoys smacking their head against an RNG wall.

How many times do I have to remind you that games are supposed to be FUN? Oy.

So you don't actually have anything to contribute, you're just here to complain about an event that you aren't eligible to do and don't know anything about except what you've heard? Why?

What leader are you guys using for fulcrum?
    F2P since the last time I bought Kyros, Crystals, or the Conquest Pass.
  • Deron_Honteru
    4 posts Member
    edited June 2022
    addition: the 1st phase of each encounter is absolutely ridiculous. It's only purpose is to reduce your team's survivability for phase 2. There's no finesse, no special mechanics in fighting the grand inquisitor. Just being fast to get your team to the real enemy...

this is game design by pre scholars....

no wonder this game is going down by in-game revenue..
  • Tiig
    296 posts Member
    GA_Phoenix wrote: »
    The main problem is mostly to get through phase 1 against the GA without taking to much dmg.
    I am now facing Ahsoka (Fulcrum). She is no jedi, regenerating 100% health each tun, dispelling all debuff and hitting for 200K + so ... yeah.

You have to kill her in one round wich is extremly hard even with the locked special debuff maxed out.

Did you manage it? Because I can’t. 7th Sis can’t remove TM like she;s supposed to even with full set of potency mods, so there’s no way of stalling her out. By the time she has enough stacks of purge to stun her, her TM cycles her turn and she rehealth. Pointless
  • Tiig wrote: »

Did you manage it? Because I can’t. 7th Sis can’t remove TM like she;s supposed to even with full set of potency mods, so there’s no way of stalling her out. By the time she has enough stacks of purge to stun her, her TM cycles her turn and she rehealth. Pointless

The way I was able to get her is if you manage to somehow stun lock her. Get 6 stacks of purge and then use ninth sister to convert it to damage over time. Sorry if it’s not helpful but it’s the only way I could beat her without her full healing.
  • Tiig
    296 posts Member
    Tiig wrote: »

The way I was able to get her is if you manage to somehow stun lock her. Get 6 stacks of purge and then use ninth sister to convert it to damage over time. Sorry if it’s not helpful but it’s the only way I could beat her without her full healing.

I eventually got through, probably that way, I could get her to red with just 9th 5th and 7th alive, eventually had the hitting power to kill her when I could keep all 5 alive.

Good news is, it gets a bit easier after that. GMY was interesting- he killed everyone except 7th, and she then soloed him slowly reducing him in between healing and foresight.
  • When you change to full speed mods the GI destroys you in the Ahsoka round. Its a complete joke. Another RNG fest where you just waste your time constantly.

If I was allowed to say what I really think I around the filters I would get banned.

**** you CG. My guild already lost people, this **** will cause more to quit out of frustration. Why gate something after you have the requirements around something so freaking stupid.

You have no idea.
  • Tiig wrote: »

I eventually got through, probably that way, I could get her to red with just 9th 5th and 7th alive, eventually had the hitting power to kill her when I could keep all 5 alive.

Good news is, it gets a bit easier after that. GMY was interesting- he killed everyone except 7th, and she then soloed him slowly reducing him in between healing and foresight.

Look out for Maul. I’ve been on him the last 2 hours and I’ve had him at one hit to die but just won’t die. Honestly I don’t think CG tested this event at all. It shouldn’t take 50+ attempts to beat an event that has this level of requirements.
  • Whatelse73
    2146 posts Member
    edited June 2022
    Could you please stop making events with galactic legend level opponents with 1000% tenacity, accuracy, potency, 400k health 400k protection?

Put my god mods on and still getting wrecked by this stupidly excessive event.

Hoping for RNG isn't fun CG. Why do you not understand that? Just because RNG is your employee of the month doesn't mean rng should make all the decisions.

How is it fun to watch Ezra one shot every member of my team and then heal back to 100%, never miss, attack twice every move, cleanse himself, etc? Even vs anti-jedi lead?

Fulcrum has both her abilities and they apparently added Kanan's "heal from debuffs" ability to her. She cleanses every turn, but then heals instead of taking damage. Yay. Lol
    Post edited by Whatelse73 on
  • KarateApina
    126 posts Member
    edited June 2022
    This was hard event for sure, but not impossible. Needs a strategy to work. Random hitting will not work.

Ahsoka was the hardest for me.
    My strategy was to get 5 purges and use 8th brothers 2 special > armor shread. I needed 5 armourdshreads to finally kill her.

5th brother lead for health and to inflict purge.

7th sisters heal/foresight and dispell/ AB needed to be timed correctly.

Same with 5th brothers 1 special to dispell.
    And 9th daze to avoid countering.

7th sisters abilityblock is the key. Mod her fast.
  • This was hard event for sure, but not impossible. Needs a strategy to work. Random hitting will not work.

My strategy was to get 5 purges and use 8th brothers 2 special > armor shread. I needed 5 armourdshreads to finally kill her.

that is what I tried....

unluckily for me RNG has been a **** til now

honestly I've wasted to much money to this
    medicore faction.... I won't throw all of my time
    into it for RNG luck...

• Bad event. You can do better
  • This was hard event for sure, but not impossible. Needs a strategy to work. Random hitting will not work.

How did you handle Maul? Been doing him for hours now and nothing I works. In fact, I’ve been reverting. My strategy that nearly worked 50 times in a row is now getting done in my GI and not letting me progress further.

Tried your above strategies and tips but still not working.

How did you handle Maul? Been doing him for hours now and nothing I works. In fact, I’ve been reverting. My strategy that nearly worked 50 times in a row is now getting done in my GI and not letting me progress further.

I went with the offence lead and my best mods. Need to really time your stuns and healing immunity to get him down. You can afford one loss of character tops
  • Whatelse73
    2146 posts Member

Look out for Maul. I’ve been on him the last 2 hours and I’ve had him at one hit to die but just won’t die. Honestly I don’t think CG tested this event at all. It shouldn’t take 50+ attempts to beat an event that has this level of requirements.

Oh they tested it. They do test everything. The problem is, they use their 15 mil GP accounts with every character fully maxed out, relic 10, with God mods, etc.

I went with the offence lead and my best mods. Need to really time your stuns and healing immunity to get him down. You can afford one loss of character tops

Cheers for the tip. I’ll just keep hoping for RNG at this point. Got him close to death but now I can’t get him below half.

This. Maybe my turn order was just right (pure luck), but maul died in mayby 5 tries. Got Ability blocks and stuns at the right time.
  • Cg loves whale milk; I prefer their salty whale tears
  • Whatelse73
    2146 posts Member
    Skelturix has a video on YouTube and it looks like turn order of your inqs does matter, especially vs fulcrum. (Even he says poorly designed event)