GrandInquisitor Event .... really?

2Next

Replies

• Ouch, Reading this thread makes me feel good about having not farmed Inquisitors yet.
  • Starslayer
    2413 posts Member
    Whatelse73 wrote: »
    Skelturix has a video on YouTube and it looks like turn order of your inqs does matter, especially vs fulcrum. (Even he says poorly designed event)

Don't know anything about the event, but turn order being key with this faction was hinted by CG in the Developers Insight: Most of the Inquisitors have the exact same base Speed, allowing you to mod them to take the turn order you are looking for.
  • Straegen
    194 posts Member
    edited June 2022
    What CG routinely screws up is that events should be relatively moderate to easy once the mechanic of the event is figured out. Players don't want to beat their head against a wall until the RNG lines up. They want to figure out the puzzle then execute.

Sure some will watch a video and shortcut it but those are the exact players that enjoy the collection aspect of the game and quit if they become frustrated by absurd events like this one. Others that enjoy solving the puzzle aren't going to enjoy RNG fests either. The satisfaction comes from beating the puzzle not the RNG.
    Post edited by Straegen on
  • GA_Phoenix
    368 posts Member
    edited June 2022
    Finally ... and after hours of trying :lol:
    3h9v97h7kfwc.jpg
    But i dont think he is worth the effort.

Second Sister lead was the key in most of the tiers.

Only against GMY i used the Seventh Sister as lead and got lucky with the dodges.

The event is 90 % RNG and the rest depends on Mods and turn order :unamused:

Btw ... the last tier is ridiculous easy :smiley:
  • wharp
    212 posts Member
    I would like to think that these unlock events should showcases these new toys, instead, CG has done the exact opposite by removing in the events what they are made for, I don't mind some difficulties but for a mobile game, it is too much time lost. We already have GAC, TW and conquest, please CG, keep unlock event fun and not so difficult so we can enjoy the others game modes (yeah, smashing basiq attack during 5min on GI is not really fun without the auto button, but well...).
  • @herd_nerfer

No, I didn't just write in to complain about an event for which I am not eligible.

I wrote in to CG as a potential customer telling them I was waiting to figure out whether to spend on my last 2 Inqs based on the feedback from others. Feedback from others has been bad, therefore I won't be spending (crystals or anything else).

Hearing from people who have already spent to get those toons isn't actually as useful to CG as hearing from people who **might**. They've already got whatever they're going to get from you. If you're disappointed, why would they care?
  • TargetEadu
    1513 posts Member
    edited June 2022
    Tiig wrote: »
    GA_Phoenix wrote: »
    Its definitly harder then GAS.
    The main problem is mostly to get through phase 1 against the GA without taking to much dmg.
    I am now facing Ahsoka (Fulcrum). She is no jedi, regenerating 100% health each tun, dispelling all debuff and hitting for 200K + so ... yeah.

You have to kill her in one round wich is extremly hard even with the locked special debuff maxed out.

Did you manage it? Because I can’t. 7th Sis can’t remove TM like she;s supposed to even with full set of potency mods, so there’s no way of stalling her out. By the time she has enough stacks of purge to stun her, her TM cycles her turn and she rehealth. Pointless

The way I was able to get her is if you manage to somehow stun lock her. Get 6 stacks of purge and then use ninth sister to convert it to damage over time. Sorry if it’s not helpful but it’s the only way I could beat her without her full healing.

… okay I admit I’m not eligible for the event so I have no idea if they changed anything. But Player Ahsoka-Fulcrum auto-dispells debuffs like Stun and is immune to Damage over Time. So both of those tricks would be absolutely useless.

Edit: looks like at least some things changed. So idk. Still feels weird.
    Post edited by TargetEadu on
  • The lesson (old lesson) is: don’t spend your money after CG madness.
  • @herd_nerfer

No, I didn't just write in to complain about an event for which I am not eligible.

I wrote in to CG as a potential customer telling them I was waiting to figure out whether to spend on my last 2 Inqs based on the feedback from others. Feedback from others has been bad, therefore I won't be spending (crystals or anything else).

Hearing from people who have already spent to get those toons isn't actually as useful to CG as hearing from people who **might**. They've already got whatever they're going to get from you. If you're disappointed, why would they care?

They have to care... otherwise my money goes elsewhere...