Has CAT been secretly buffed?

12thParsec
195 posts Member
edited June 2022
It’s been twice now since update where cat has one shot 2 GLs so far at full health and protection. One was my JMK and he had bonus protection and today in GAC she one shot my JML. At this point she is literally better than a GL.
Post edited by crzydroid on

Replies

• DMG_SW
    215 posts Member
    We missed you Whaleathon.
  • KausDebonair
    1293 posts Member
    edited June 2022
    nruvrbl405hq.jpeg

It’s not unreasonable for her to one shot a GL if you learn her kit.

*edited for grammar error*
    Post edited by KausDebonair on
  • nruvrbl405hq.jpeg

It’s unreasonable for her to one shot a GL if you learn her kit.

With JMK she killed off my tank first. Then her next leap killed JMK. Of all the times I’ve faced CAT she has never been able to kill a GL in one hit. This was a pic I took during the battle.

j3yearcqp7ny.jpeg
  • She can one shot GLs if Shien builds her damage up enough. It’s always been this way
  • 12thParsec wrote: »
    nruvrbl405hq.jpeg

It’s unreasonable for her to one shot a GL if you learn her kit.

With JMK she killed off my tank first. Then her next leap killed JMK. Of all the times I’ve faced CAT she has never been able to kill a GL in one hit. This was a pic I took during the battle.

j3yearcqp7ny.jpeg

…and? Her kit still completely explains this.
  • It was her second leap. I’m sorry but there is no way to build up that much damage that quickly. She has shien on one character and that JMK. He doesn’t assist or evade enough to make CAT over 300k damage. I’ve never seen that happen in just one turn.
    It was her second leap. I’m sorry but there is no way to build up that much damage that quickly. She has shien on one character and that JMK. He doesn’t assist or evade enough to make CAT over 300k damage. I’ve never seen that happen in just one turn.

Could be that they have a offense/crit damage modded CAT and your JMK is poorly modded in terms of survivability.

A level 85, R9 CUP with 6* gold offense/crit mods can take out a G12 SEE.

"Character X beat Character Y!" isn't sufficient information to declare shenanigans.
  • My kenobi has 566 speed 159k total H & P plus his bonus protection. Their CAT all health mods relic 6 with 2 offense primaries. She has 7k physical and special damage. At best their kenobi assisted twice which is 100% more damage. There’s no way that can lead to 300k. My Cat would need like 10+ assist or evades to reach that amount of damage
    My kenobi has 566 speed 159k total H & P plus his bonus protection. Their CAT all health mods relic 6 with 2 offense primaries. She has 7k physical and special damage. At best their kenobi assisted twice which is 100% more damage. There’s no way that can lead to 300k. My Cat would need like 10+ assist or evades to reach that amount of damage

CAT also has Shien form when she uses it. So she ALSO adds 50% whenever she attacks out of turn or evades. Plus, you keep saying “second leap” and not “second turn.” I’ve built up enough damage on my CAT’s “second leap” to do over 360k. It’s really not as impossible as you think it is.