Best inquisitor leader?

Coolnessda
273 posts Member
edited June 2022
Seeing how the disappointing inquisitors are becoming the new focus in goh I've never got around to really try out each of their leader skills and would just like to know which has the best/most efficient leader skill
Post edited by crzydroid on

Replies

• Zaph0dd
    181 posts Member
    The one with the green face
  • It depends on which team your going against. Some are specifically for countering certain Jedi teams. For example second sister is meant to counter JKR teams since any ally that is marked automatically marks all allies. But honestly at this current moment inquisitors are not good on defense nor offense. Our hope is that grand inquisitor is good and that he will be the only lead you’ll want to use.
  • It's funny that this was posted at the exact same time as the kit reveal for GI lol
  • TargetEadu
    1513 posts Member
    Because no one’s actually said it yet, 5th seems to be the best leader we have right now. GI seems to be much better, but 5th may still be useful especially in non-TW as GI lead doesn’t inflict any Purge without the Omi.
  • KarateApina
    126 posts Member
    edited June 2022
    Yes he does. Not the lead tho.

Unique 2 - Patience

Final Text: At the start of battle, if all allies (minimum 3) are Inquisitorius, this character gains 20% Max Health, Max Protection, and Potency. Inflict all enemies with a stack of Purge at the start of the encounter, which can't be evaded or resisted.
  • Enas007
    63 posts Member
    All leads are underwhelming so far. Go into conquest and try to beat a standard level 4 team, e.g. Padme or a Yoda team. Ever tried with any inquisitors? Well, i have. So ... they are forced for some feats ... and they are really really really bad. Even with prime data cards.
  • Enas007
    63 posts Member
    And the GI event ... it simply shows how really really bad the inquisitors are. Useless. Trash. Go for Jawa, they are at r5 actual a fun to play team.
  • TargetEadu
    1513 posts Member

Unique 2 - Patience

Final Text: At the start of battle, if all allies (minimum 3) are Inquisitorius, this character gains 20% Max Health, Max Protection, and Potency. Inflict all enemies with a stack of Purge at the start of the encounter, which can't be evaded or resisted.

Yes… hence why I said GI Lead.
  • KarateApina
    126 posts Member
    edited June 2022
    I know but that still doesnt make 5th leader better. GI lead gives much more and you still get the initian purge.
  • phasmaxon
    1 posts Member
    edited August 2022
    TargetEadu wrote: »

Unique 2 - Patience

Yes… hence why I said GI Lead.
    Post edited by phasmaxon on
  • Enas007 wrote: »
    they are really really really bad. Even with prime data cards.

Trashquisitors, even at R5, and I sliced up some mods for 9th sister, improved mods don't help.
    Make Bronzium autoplay opening an option.