QOL update request: Sort by Relic level

Jpfit262
545 posts Member
Can we please either get an option to sort by relic level or have gear level updated to include relic levels in leu/addition to the alphabetical order it does now.

With the way the parameters for gear level sorting are currently set it first sorts by gear levels. Which then groups all relics together, I assume they are labeled as g13, and then sorts by alphabetical order.

With datacrons requiring certain relic level requirements it would be incredibly beneficial to have this ability.

The filter options need an entire facelift IMO but adding this would be a small change that would be a huge help.

Tusken/Crumb could you please pass this up the chain? Or pass them the computer?

Replies

• NicWester
    8928 posts Member
    I feel like this should default with sorting by Gear Level. Relics from 9 down to 0, then G12, G11, etc. Just makes sense to me--and really annoying it's not!
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • NicWester
    8928 posts Member
    (Also, if you want to ensure they see this, post it in the UI feedback forum.)
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • flux_rono
    2112 posts Member
    NicWester wrote: »

Even if they see it, CG hasnt done real QoL stuff in forever
  • I can do this:
    mi7l2ap8lh5o.png

I can do this:
    y2epxpawugbg.png

but I can't do this:
    98r74tpozwfi.png

Why not? Being able to select multiple tags, on the surface, would seem to be fairly simple QOL update. Heck, even MSF has this as an option.
  • TVF
    36526 posts Member
    flux_rono wrote: »
    NicWester wrote: »

Even if they see it, CG hasnt done real QoL stuff in forever

We got a nice mod store update just this past week.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH