Must be a visual bug

Rubberb0y
91 posts Member
edited July 2022
Hey I just noticed that with the new datacrons I’ve upgraded mine to level 9 (max) and in arena it shows that my datacron is still only level 8. My shard mate checked my arena profile and it too shows that my datacron is only level 8 but it’s level 9 as I’m getting all the juicy overkill benefits for Kenobi. Anyone else noticed this possible visual bug?eqw18ytt4yfs.jpeg
Post edited by crzydroid on

Replies

• Lumiya
    1435 posts Member
    Yes, upgraded mine from level 2 to 3 and it still shows level 2.
    We are all made of star-stuff
  • Legend91
    2441 posts Member
    Did you try to re-equip it?
    Legend#6873 | YouTube | swgoh.gg
  • Yep, tried that.
  • Have you done a fight since upgrading it? Possibly it's saved as defence team at how it was when last used?
  • Lumiya
    1435 posts Member
    Have you done a fight since upgrading it? Possibly it's saved as defence team at how it was when last used?

My Upgrade was 3 days ago and it hasn't changed, I've done fights, re-equipped the DC still no change.
    We are all made of star-stuff
  • Yep nothing changes it. It’s very misleading. People can battle thinking they can beat you but then they fight you and lose. I think it’s unfair to players, for all we know that person that lost could have wasted crystals trying to beat a player without knowing it’s full power. Not cool @CG. Please fix this.
  • Ok so….UPDATE:
    I was in 5th place in arena and I dropped my datacron and attacked 2nd place. I won. Then I re-equipped the datacron and attacked 1st place and it now shows the level 9. Weird. 🥴
  • Hopefully only visual bug. But how can we be sure what DC feats opponent has. If i click on my profile it only shows a lvl 3 datacron, when i go into my team setup it shows the complete feats.
    lm4lto3tqfe1.png
    ehqlln20nhtl.png

• crzydroid
    7254 posts Moderator
    edited July 2022
    Please report all bugs to Answers HQ.
    Your topic has been moved to the Bugs and Issues Archive. For better assistance and functionality, please report your bug over at Answers HQ.

You’ll be able to find direct links to all the existing SWGOH forum boards on Answers HQ so you can easily navigate between both forums.

Please visit the Answers HQ forums by clicking the link below!
    <<Answers HQ>>