Ackley bug

JMaeckk
2 posts Member
edited July 2022
Post edited by crzydroid on

Replies

• Joebo720
    646 posts Member
    Few threads already on this. I am now more surprised when there isn't a TB with a SM broken in some fashion.
  • I can't post in other threads but create my own.
    And I see some screenshot, but neither a video about this.
    I Hope this can help developer's team in their work.
  • JMaeckk wrote: »
    I can't post in other threads but create my own.
    And I see some screenshot, but neither a video about this.
    I Hope this can help developer's team in their work.

Needs either adding to bug report with your video or creating new bug report here:
    https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/DS-Geo-TB-Acklay-4-Jedi-NP-don-t-respawn/m-p/11595896#M59278
    This is the Way
  • Yeah, i added the video as you said in this link above.
  • PeachyPeachSWGOH
    783 posts Member
    edited June 2022
    Joebo720 wrote: »
    Few threads already on this. I am now more surprised when there isn't a TB with a SM broken in some fashion.

NGL, when I put my programmer hat on, it amazes me how the Acklay mission could be broken. I mean I'd get it if it's some toon that appears in multiple game modes, and some recent changes broke their kit, but Acklay only ever appears in DS Geo Phase 2. And the player toons required for this mission, the Geos, have not had any changes in years either. What recent changes could possibly affect this? /hands_in_the_air
  • CG devs adding anything:
    i57u64s5bosl.png
  • Mohrg
    197 posts Member
    Joebo720 wrote: »

NGL, when I put my programmer hat on, it amazes me how the Acklay mission could be broken. I mean I'd get it if it's some toon that appears in multiple game modes, and some recent changes broke their kit, but Acklay only ever appears in DS Geo Phase 2. And the player toons required for this mission, the Geos, have not had any changes in years either. What recent changes could possibly affect this? /hands_in_the_air

With my test analyst head on
    1. the additional checks for active datacrons in each units actions.
    2. how damage is applied may have changed with datacraps, this could be throwing things out.

I suspect the code is a mess after this long, and there is no desire to fix it.
  • TargetEadu
    1513 posts Member
    Could be any updates that changed how Summons work. Maybe even has something to do with Datacrons taking up the Ally Slot to some degree.
  • crzydroid
    7252 posts Moderator
    Please report all bugs to Answers HQ.
    Your topic has been moved to the Bugs and Issues Archive. For better assistance and functionality, please report your bug over at Answers HQ.

You’ll be able to find direct links to all the existing SWGOH forum boards on Answers HQ so you can easily navigate between both forums.

Please visit the Answers HQ forums by clicking the link below!
    <<Answers HQ>>