Extra DC 2 Mats

TVF
36526 posts Member
So people that logged in after the update now get both DC 1 and DC 2 mats from this past TW. Meanwhile I get only DC 1?

That's cool. Just like everything else DC related.
I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH

Replies

• The early bird catches the worm.

But in SWGOH, the late bird catches 2 worms.
  • TVF
    36526 posts Member
    They should throw both worms into the Pit of Despair.
  • Most people get over the "but why does Tommy get 2 cookies when I only got 1" jealousy thing around age 4 or 5 dude.
  • Most people get over the "but why does Tommy get 2 cookies when I only got 1" jealousy thing around age 4 or 5 dude.
    Do you even swgoh forum, bro?

The place was up in arms when those of us with 7* CAT and RC were able to run Proving Grounds in the first month.
  • Stokat
    823 posts Member
    Most people get over the "but why does Tommy get 2 cookies when I only got 1" jealousy thing around age 4 or 5 dude.

The place was up in arms when those of us with 7* CAT and RC were able to run Proving Grounds in the first month.

Bro

• They are rewarding the guys who claimed after update with more stuff. My god why am I even surprised with anything cg does these days
  • They need to make sure everyone that missed set 2 stuff gets that then.. yeah i agree
  • TVF
    36526 posts Member
    Most people get over the "but why does Tommy get 2 cookies when I only got 1" jealousy thing around age 4 or 5 dude.

Tommy got two cookies because he came home after I did. Makes perfect sense.
  • Rath_Tarr
    4944 posts Member
    How about it @CG_Tusken_Meathead , do the rest of us get datacron set 2 materials or will the unintentionally awarded set 2 materials already distributed be removed from the minority who received them?
  • thomssi
    526 posts Member
    edited July 2022
  • thomssi
    526 posts Member
    Rath_Tarr wrote: »
    How about it @CG_Tusken_Meathead , do the rest of us get datacron set 2 materials or will the unintentionally awarded set 2 materials already distributed be removed from the minority who received them?
    Did you photograph your rewards? Where is the proof?
  • mariogsh
    783 posts Member
    thomssi wrote: »
    Did you photograph your rewards? Where is the proof?

The proof is that I don't have any Set 2 mats or DC
    lol
  • Lumiya
    1435 posts Member

I don't remember anyone having a problem with that.
    All the people who complained had a problem with the GP gate, and I even remember people stating that they didn't care if anyone who already had those got a few shards, after someone wanted to make it seem that they had a problem with that, instead of realising, it was about the gate and nothing else.
    We are all made of star-stuff

That's okay, CG made up for that by no one having access to RC this time.

Now it's equal. Hahaha
  • dogwelder79
    1465 posts Member

They can't remove them after people have spent resources to upgrade them.
  • you mean I have one of these that's actually useful and it was an error???b5olsc1dpkms.png
    This is the Way
  • I_JnK_I
    464 posts Member
    edited July 2022
    TVF wrote: »

Tommy got two cookies because he came home after I did. Makes perfect sense.

Tommy wrote the english essay to a foreign relative in that foreign language. Yet Tommy gets the better grade
  • TVF
    36526 posts Member

Right, so they should send everyone else set 2 materials.
  • dogwelder79
    1465 posts Member
    TVF wrote: »

Right, so they should send everyone else set 2 materials.

Yes they should.
  • Blake085
    190 posts Member

They can't? Did you miss the Sith Assassin and the Great Nerf events??
  • Rius
    356 posts Member

Fake news. No one cared. We even commented as much. Moderators were surprised we had not commented on the issue of those being able to access PG when already having the the characters on a forum, complaining about GP gating of PG. We even told the moderators we did not care if someone could access after already having 7*. We only cared about the GP gating being added last minute.
  • Jos33680
    122 posts Member
    Remove datacrons
  • Rath_Tarr
    4944 posts Member
    It seems CG does indeed listen. It would be nice if they also responded a bit more directly.

l4b37xh9stdd.png
  • Lumiya
    1435 posts Member
    It seems CG does indeed listen. It would be nice if they also responded a bit more directly.

l4b37xh9stdd.png

Yes, I just saw this and came here to comment on it because I was positively surprised.
    Thank you CG for this!
    We are all made of star-stuff
  • TVF
    36526 posts Member
    Agreed, did not expect, pleasantly surprised.