Question about rankings

Daub
1 posts Member
I have a small question, in the squad and fleet arena, I'm getting matched with super high powered teams, when I have half the power. I don't even have a gear XI character, but I'm getting matched with reliced characters up to 5 and one time up to 7, and in fleet arena I'm getting matched with people twice my power. Anyone know why this is?

Replies

• Rath_Tarr
    4944 posts Member
    Sounds like you have been playing casually and fallen behind your arena shardmates in roster development.
  • Daub wrote: »
    I have a small question, in the squad and fleet arena, I'm getting matched with super high powered teams, when I have half the power. I don't even have a gear XI character, but I'm getting matched with reliced characters up to 5 and one time up to 7, and in fleet arena I'm getting matched with people twice my power. Anyone know why this is?

This happens to me a lot. I have one super overleveled op character, Boba feet, and if you have one character that’s really good, then you’ll probably still get matched up with people who have an entire team like that.
  • Daub wrote: »

Here is my boba get so you can get a feel of what I’m talking about-

https://swgoh.gg/p/912435814/characters/boba-fett
  • No, Arena doesn't work like that.

When you start playing Arena, you are put in your 'Arena Shard'. This is your family; you can't change them, it's for life.

So the players will improve at different speeds; depending on their knowledge how much they put into the game. If you're behind the curve, you'll fall further and further behind.

There comes a point though, where somewhere in the rankings, players stop caring and it's easy.
  • I feel you bro. Stopped the game for 5 years, started again last April. I can't do anything in any arenas, I am just stuck there for ever.