Conquest Energy

Should I refresh conquest energy? Im trying to finish maul.

Replies

• We need a lot more information before we can give a meaningful answer.

How many shards do you have currently?
    What level of conquest are you doing?
    How good is your roster?
  • stewman1991
    148 posts Member
    edited July 2022
    We need a lot more information before we can give a meaningful answer.

How good is your roster?

Im at 200 shards, I have 7.1 mill gp, pretty well rounded roster and in hard mode thank you for the help

How good is your roster?

Im at 200 shards, I have 7.1 mill gp, pretty well rounded roster and in hard mode thank you
    Maul shards are not in the reward boxes. So the only place you’ll get them are (I think) the wandering scavenger nodes just after each sector’s mid-boss. I think they might also appear in the Conquest store. But it will take you a long time to finish Maul from these 2 sources alone.

If your sole goal in this conquest is to unlock Maul, refreshing conquest energy will do nothing to help you.

Having said that, I would recommend refreshing conquest energy. It is impossible to earn even half decent rewards without doing so.

How good is your roster?

Im at 200 shards, I have 7.1 mill gp, pretty well rounded roster and in hard mode thank you
    Maul shards are not in the reward boxes. So the only place you’ll get them are (I think) the wandering scavenger nodes just after each sector’s mid-boss. I think they might also appear in the Conquest store. But it will take you a long time to finish Maul from these 2 sources alone.

If your sole goal in this conquest is to unlock Maul, refreshing conquest energy will do nothing to help you.

Having said that, I would recommend refreshing conquest energy. It is impossible to earn even half decent rewards without doing so.

Thank you!!!!