Squads can no longer be edited

Tapping / clicking on squads in the squad tab of the inventory screen no longer opens the character selection. I can still click individual portraits which brings up the character screen, but the space outside and between character portraits isn't responding anymore. So there is no way to edit squads right now. Happens in Android on my phone, tablet and emulator.

Replies

• WookieWookie
    1460 posts Member
    edited July 2022
    Options
    There's a tiny little icon that's a PITA to click just to the left of the leader's portrait that lets you edit the squad. I hate this change, but it still pales in comparison to the accompanying dataCONs.
  • Options
    Do you mean that the edit button ( on the right hand side )is not there any more, it was replaced a few weeks ago by a button above the leaders portrait, a round icon with 2 character outlines and a pen/pencil in it
    Click that and you should be able to edit the squad
  • Options
    Thanks! I'm still used to the entire squad being one large clickable area. Never really noticed the previous change to an edit button.
  • Zaph0dd
    182 posts Member
    Options
    QOL upgrades that make things worse, this is the way.
  • Options
    At least the squads are selectable now. Previously they'd open a character most places you clicked.