Which conquest run are we on?

Jpfit262
545 posts Member
Is this the 3rd and final with malgus as the primary red crate character? If so, how many shards should we be at for the start of this conquest? Assuming you got all pieces from Jawas and red crates. Just trying to figure out how far I am from unlocking him.

I used to not care as much because I assumed we would be able to consistently farm these characters after conquest. But obviously that’s not the case and I would rather unlock him at the same time as everyone else rather then who knows when.

Replies

• Yes, last run. You should be at 220 shards if you've been getting red crate and buying shards or the cheap pass.
    F2P since the last time I bought Kyros, Crystals, or the Conquest Pass.
  • Legend91
    2441 posts Member
    -3rd and last conquest run for Malgus
    - should have 265 shards if you plan on getting gold crate (65 shards)
    - should have 245 shards if you plan on getting gold crate (65 shards) + buy 4x 5 shards from merchants (20 shards)
    - should have 225 shards if you plan on getting gold crate + buy 4x 5 shards from merchants (20 shards) + buy conquest pass (20 shards)
    - should have 240 shards if you plan on getting red crate (90 shards)
    - should have 220 shards if you plan on getting red crate (90 shards) + buy 4x 5 shards from merchants (20 shards)
    - should have 200 shards if you plan on getting red crate (90 shards) + buy 4x 5 shards from merchants (20 shards) + buy conquest pass (20 shards)
    Legend#6873 | YouTube | swgoh.gg
  • I truly thought that last one was the 3rd... lol
  • Screerider wrote: »
    I truly thought that last one was the 3rd... lol

I can never keep track lol
  • Legend91 wrote: »
    - should have 245 shards if you plan on getting gold crate (65 shards) + buy 4x 5 shards from merchants (20 shards)
    - should have 225 shards if you plan on getting gold crate + buy 4x 5 shards from merchants (20 shards) + buy conquest pass (20 shards)
    - should have 220 shards if you plan on getting red crate (90 shards) + buy 4x 5 shards from merchants (20 shards)
    - should have 200 shards if you plan on getting red crate (90 shards) + buy 4x 5 shards from merchants (20 shards) + buy conquest pass (20 shards)

I have 135… what does that get me
  • kello_511
    1648 posts Member
    Well I’ve faced the same few times about 8372 times each…

So it must be at least the 3rd Conquest run by now.
  • Jpfit262 wrote: »
    Legend91 wrote: »

I have 135… what does that get me

A long wait
  • Jpfit262
    545 posts Member
    ]

A long wait

😑