Data disks changes.

CG can you please stop changing the data disks in conquest, thermal detonators don't stack now and it's not like they go off every time. If they weren't broken maybe they would be worth it.
Does anyone else have a problem where there TDs don't go off?

Replies

• You mean multiple thermal disks don't stack together? They never did, theyve always specified "this effect does not stack". I've had no personal issues with applying TDs via the disk this conquest. Also I believe they explode after two turns, not 1, which may explain why they appear to not always go off
  • You mean multiple thermal disks don't stack together? They never did, theyve always specified "this effect does not stack". I've had no personal issues with applying TDs via the disk this conquest. Also I believe they explode after two turns, not 1, which may explain why they appear to not always go off

They actually did stack if what you put on weren't the same rarity. So if you had a green (2 thermals) and a white (1 thermal) every 5 debuffs would apply 3 thermals.
  • None of them stack. I have a 1 thermal and a 3 thermal and they are getting just 3.

It seems that if someone can dispel debuffs the TFs just stay and don't go off. Asoka and MM never seem to have the bombs go off when they are on the team.
    I also have all three different TDs and applied all 3 and yet only 3 bombs appear when they gain 5 debuffs.
  • They used to stack (I could probably find evidence somewhere), now they don't
    This is the Way