The truth about Heroes of Middle Earth

zatho
747 posts Member
edited July 2022
Imagine people complaining about SWGOH all the time with no appreciation of the time and effort put into the game. So the Devs created a LotR version to tell us "Don't complain, it could be worse!"
Post edited by crzydroid on

Replies

• Looooki
    1045 posts Member
    So we can talk about other games apart from SWGOH?

I wanna talk about MSF. The way it can be done cooler. SWGOH is not the bench mark for UI or even graphic. Sad to see that the latest game is a more trashy graphic
  • The graphics in the LOTR game seriously look like they're about a decade old. I get that they're going for a cartoon-y, cell shaded aesthetic, but Dragon Champions, a 2019 game, pulled it off much better from a smaller studio. For a reskin of SWGOH with some mechanics stolen from MSF, this is the lowest effort I've seen made to capitalize on a popular IP. Maybe EA figures that it's more profitable to milk an IP with a phone'd in clone and just cycle new/exiting players each month than it is to develop a proper, well-made, and fun game.

6mr5k2.jpg
  • I think lotr might have been rushed to market due to failing numbers of swgoh. The trailer for lotr didn’t look polished enough for release.
  • I think lotr might have been rushed to market due to failing numbers of swgoh. The trailer for lotr didn’t look polished enough for release.

Falling numbers? It's still in the top 10 grossing mobile games.... 7 years after its release. I'd say SWGOH is still performing quite well considering that their operating expenses are close to zero