Help with ships

Coolnessda
273 posts Member
edited July 2022
I've been putting off ship development for a long time. I didn't see any real relevance for them since my only concerns with them for so long was just having enough for territory battle and war since holding a good rank in fleet arena to me is pointless since my only focus from the fleet shop is zeta mats and the occasional razor crest. However I've been considering shifting my focus from toons to ships to improve my fleet squads for grand arena. The problem is I dont know what ships are worth going after. My current plan is to finish off ships like anakin's starfighter and anything needed for events but beyond that I'm stuck on ideas. The ships I'm missing are mostly any that were released within like the past year give or take as most are either still locked or only 3 stars

Replies

• Really hard to give any advice, not seeing you roster or GAC league.

If you are not close to unlock Razor > executor, dont bother with BH ships other than Hounds Tooth. Still the best single ship in the game.

If you have Tie/IN interceptor it makes Chimaera really good with empire ships.

Separatist with Malevolence or GR ships with Nego are obviously great if you have the capitals.

But in a nutshell if you want to climb in GaC there really are no useless ships. In higher leagues you pretty much need all off them, and more...
  • I'm currently missing raddus and executor and hyena bomber and outrider and emperor's shuttle. Everything else is mostly too low level to be able to use anywhere. I have hounds tooth and hans millennium falcon and numerous older ships 7 star and their pilots at relic 5 or higher.
  • Really hard to give any advice, not seeing you roster or GAC league.

If you are not close to unlock Razor > executor, dont bother with BH ships other than Hounds Tooth. Still the best single ship in the game.

If you have Tie/IN interceptor it makes Chimaera really good with empire ships.

Separatist with Malevolence or GR ships with Nego are obviously great if you have the capitals.

But in a nutshell if you want to climb in GaC there really are no useless ships. In higher leagues you pretty much need all off them, and more...
    This is OP’s swgoh.gg @KarateApina

https://swgoh.gg/p/656839818/
  • Shadowscream
    968 posts Member
    edited July 2022
    You have several incomplete fleets
    1) Mal fleet — need to farm Hyena and Vulture to 7 star (your Geos are already relic’d)
    2) FOrder — Echelon…farming this one ship and staring up the Finaliser will give you a second Executor counter.
    3) H1 — Bistan & SRP to relic….this seems wasteful but really isn’t. Rebels essentially revolve around Biggs, MFalc and Bistan.
    4) Empire - tricky because it really needs the Interceptor & Palps shuttle. I’d still slow farm the missing ships tbh.
    5) Resistance underrated but needs the MG-100 Starfortress. Plus some of your pilots are still very low gear.

So… Echelon = your biggest quick win.
    Followed by Farming Hyena and Vulture.

For a third fleet:
    1) Farm MG-100 Starfortress if you plan on getting GL Rey and Raddus soon.
    Or
    2) Relic Bistan and SRP otherwise. AA can be left at G11 for now. You will also need Biggs at relic though…