Is fives good? just got him.

hondaoo1
2 posts Member
edited July 2022
I recently got CT-5555 "Fives" and i want an opinion on whether i should keep using him. This is my first discussion here and i might do other discussions like this soon. But like i asked for, opinions?
Post edited by crzydroid on

Replies

• Without knowing what else you have in your roster, it’s difficult to give a useful answer.

That said, the vast majority of end game accounts will have fives at high relics, so yes he is useful. Especially with Rex, Arc trooper, Echo and General Skywalker.
  • Alright, thanks for your opinion. I dont have those characters but i will strive to get some of them.
  • hondaoo1 wrote: »
    Alright, thanks for your opinion. I dont have those characters but i will strive to get some of them.

As was said above, it's hard to give tips without knowing your roster, but I'm assuming you're a new player. If you do plan to work on Fives, then you also need to start farming and gearing the other 501st clones + Shaak Ti as Fives is only really useful in a full team of clones with Shaak Ti lead. Later on you should then focus on getting General Skywalker as he is a better leader for the 501st, but I'm guessing you're still very far away from that, so Shaak Ti should be your goal for now.
  • Reading between the lines here:

A lot of characters are 'stand alone'; this being they'll fit into any team

However, are lot aren't and require a team/the team to be built around them.

So, on the whole you need to learn what works with what and build working teams, rather than collect individuals that under-perform because the team they are with doesn't bring the best out of them.
  • Rath_Tarr
    4944 posts Member
    No need to worry about Fives until you are ready to farm for General Anakin Skywalker. Your resources are better spent elsewhere.