CG_SBCrumb
685 posts EA Community Manager
edited July 2022
[ Developer Insights - Kit Reveal ]
vd77kgum4cmb.jpg

UNIT NAME: Krrsantan
ALIGNMENT: Dark Side
CATEGORIES: Dark Side, Tank, Leader, Bounty Hunter, Hutt Cartel, Scoundrel
Infamous Bounty Hunter Tank with an intimidating presence and unstoppable raw strength

ABILITIES:

BASIC: Knuckle Duster
eh9qgazmhi1h.gif

Final Text: Deal Physical damage to target enemy and inflict Potency Down for 2 turns with a 10% chance to inflict Shock for 2 turns.

If all allies were Hutt Cartel at the start of battle, and Krrsantan is Taunting, inflict Evasion Down and Shock on target enemy for 2 turns.

SPECIAL 1: Ferocious Fusillade - Cooldown: 3
06g08rr410eg.gif

Final Text: Deal Physical damage to target enemy. Gain Defense Up and Taunt for 2 turns and recover 10% Health and Protection.

If the ally in the Leader slot is Hutt Cartel, gain Protection Up (50%) for 2 turns and recover 5% Health and Protection for each other Hutt Cartel ally.

SPECIAL 2: Dismember - Cooldown: 8
9ogsaigzcdnc.gif

Final Text: Deal Physical damage to target enemy and inflict Disarm for 2 turns or until Krrsantan is defeated and remove it from all other enemies. This debuff can’t be copied, dispelled, or resisted. This ability starts on cooldown.

If all allies were Hutt Cartel at the start of battle: Increase target enemy’s cooldowns by 1, which can’t be resisted. If Krrsantan is Taunting, inflict Ability Block for 2 turns and Krrsantan gains 50% Max Health (stacking, max 100%). Disarm instead lasts until the end of the encounter or until Krrsantan is defeated.

Disarm: -50% Critical Damage and Offense (doesn't stack with Critical Damage Down or Offense Down); whenever this character uses a Basic ability, they gain Damage Over Time for 2 turns, which can't be resisted

LEADER- Formidable Ferocity
Final Text: Scoundrel allies have +30% Health Steal, Max Health, and Max Protection.

Whenever a Hutt Cartel ally is critically hit, they gain 5% Offense (stacking) for 2 turns.

When Krrsantan is in the Leader slot, and not the Ally slot, the following Contract is active:

Contract: Defeat the enemy Leader (only Scoundrel allies can contribute to the Contract.)

Reward: All Bounty Hunter allies have their Payouts activated, and all Bounty Hunter or Scoundrel allies gain 25% Health Steal and Max Health.

UNIQUE: Champion of the Fighting Pits (Zeta, Omicron)

Final Text: At the start of battle, Krrsantan gains 30% Defense and Max Health. Whenever Krrsantan loses Taunt, he recovers 10% Health and Protection.

If all allies were Hutt Cartel at the start of battle: At the start of each encounter, Krrsantan Taunts and gains Speed Up for 2 turns. Whenever he loses Taunt, he gains it for 1 turn if the ally in the Leader slot has more than 50% Protection. The first time he is defeated, he revives with 60% Health and recovers 60% Protection at the end of the ally in the Leader slot's turn. Dismember no longer starts on cooldown, and its cooldown is reset at the start of each encounter.

While in Grand Arenas: At the start of battle, Krrsantan gains 40% Max Protection. While he is active, all enemies have -30% Potency.

If all allies were Hutt Cartel at the start of battle: Krrsantan is immune to Ability Block and cooldown increase and the first time the ally in the Leader slot (excluding himself) falls below 50% Health, Krrsantan Taunts for 2 turns and the ally in the Leader slot recovers 50% Protection.

UNIQUE: Krrsantan's Payout

Final Text: Whenever Krrsantan receives Rewards from a Contract, he also gains the following Payout. (Contracts are granted by certain Bounty Hunter Leader Abilities.)

Payout: Krrsantan gains 50% Critical Avoidance until the end of battle. He Taunts for 2 turns and recovers 40% Health and Protection.

If the ally in the Leader slot is a Galactic Legend and Hutt Cartel, Krrsantan also gains Damage Immunity for 2 turns and 30% Tenacity until the end of the battle.

Replies

• Hot diggity
  • Hot diggity

Dawg! Good stuff! I approve of this message. Best SOG in memory.
    Make Bronzium autoplay opening an option.
  • How is Greedo not in the Hutt cartel? He literally tried to make Han Solo get Jabba his credits in the beginning of New Hope
  • CG_SBCrumb
    685 posts EA Community Manager
    How is Greedo not in the Hutt cartel? He literally tried to make Han Solo get Jabba his credits in the beginning of New Hope

The Dev Insights mentions the full list of tags (which includes Greedo): Boba Fett, Embo, Cad Bane, Greedo, Gamorrean Guard, Mob Enforcer
  • How is Greedo not in the Hutt cartel? He literally tried to make Han Solo get Jabba his credits in the beginning of New Hope

Will there be any existing characters getting the “Hutt Cartel” tag?
    Yes! These characters will be getting the Hutt Cartel tag; Boba Fett, Embo, Cad Bane, Greedo, Gamorrean Guard, Mob Enforcer
    What dude?^
    "ARE WE BLIND? DEPLOY THE GARRISON."
  • BH!!!! YES FINALLY
    Also whats that 10% shock chance on his basic?
  • BH!!!! YES FINALLY
    Also whats that 10% shock chance on his basic?

If all allies were Hutt Cartel at the start of battle, and Krrsantan is Taunting, inflict Evasion Down and Shock on target enemy for 2 turns.
    Because he gets a better chance if taunting and with all Cartel
  • Does this mean Mob Enforcer will finally be useful?
  • Judge1964 wrote: »
    Does this mean Mob Enforcer will finally be useful?

No
  • PrussianGeneral
    20 posts Member
    edited July 2022
    Riffinator wrote: »
    How is Greedo not in the Hutt cartel? He literally tried to make Han Solo get Jabba his credits in the beginning of New Hope

Will there be any existing characters getting the “Hutt Cartel” tag?
    Yes! These characters will be getting the Hutt Cartel tag; Boba Fett, Embo, Cad Bane, Greedo, Gamorrean Guard, Mob Enforcer
    What dude?^
    It was edited

Edit let me rephrase that it didn’t include Greedo in the road ahead at first, that’s where I was looking
  • CG_SBCrumb wrote: »

Contract: Defeat the enemy Leader (only Scoundrel allies can contribute to the Contract.)

I find this interesting. I might be wrong, but if this is the first bounty hunter with scoundrel requirements for pay out, I hope we see more of this. This could have all sorts of possibility's for potential teams. I thinks Jabbas pay out may also be like this
  • CG_SBCrumb wrote: »

I find this interesting. I might be wrong, but if this is the first bounty hunter with scoundrel requirements for pay out, I hope we see more of this. This could have all sorts of possibility's for potential teams. I thinks Jabbas pay out may also be like this
    Fennec and Boba Scion of Jango also allow Scoundrels
  • "Disarm". Nice one. Takes on a whole new literal meaning in case of Wookiees.
  • Final Text: Deal Physical damage to target enemy and inflict Disarm for 2 turns or until Krrsantan is defeated and remove it from all other enemies. This debuff can’t be copied, dispelled, or resisted. This ability starts on cooldown.
    If all allies were Hutt Cartel at the start of battle: Increase target enemy’s cooldowns by 1, which can’t be resisted. If Krrsantan is Taunting, inflict Ability Block for 2 turns and Krrsantan gains 50% Max Health (stacking, max 100%). Disarm instead lasts until the end of the encounter or until Krrsantan is defeated.
    Disarm: -50% Critical Damage and Offense (doesn't stack with Critical Damage Down or Offense Down); whenever this character uses a Basic ability, they gain Damage Over Time for 2 turns, which can't be resisted

So is disarm for 2 turns or till the end of the encounter?
    My discord - BabyYoda#4470 My swgoh.gg - https://swgoh.gg/p/648565123/
  • Devian
    663 posts Member
    Quite a handy wookie we'll have.
    Hope with him around, matches against Jabba won't go out of hand.
  • M3gAmaN
    2 posts Member
    edited July 2022
    Final Text: Deal Physical damage to target enemy and inflict Disarm for 2 turns or until Krrsantan is defeated and remove it from all other enemies. This debuff can’t be copied, dispelled, or resisted. This ability starts on cooldown.

So is disarm for 2 turns or till the end of the encounter?

It's both... if all allies are Hutt Cartel at start of battle - "till the end of encounter" if not all allies are Hutt Cartel, well then it lasts for 2 turns.
  • Great! Definitely wanted!!
  • crzydroid
    7252 posts Moderator
    "If the ally in the Leader slot is a Galactic Legend and Hutt Cartel"

🤫
  • LordDirt
    4941 posts Member
    crzydroid wrote: »

🤫

?
    Why wasn't Cobb Vanth shards a reward for the Krayt Dragon raid? Why wasn't Endor Gear Luke shards a reward for the Speeder Bike raid?
  • crzydroid
    7252 posts Moderator
    LordDirt wrote: »
    crzydroid wrote: »

🤫

?

This was obviously before I read the other stuff where they came right out and said there's a Jabba GL.
  • He's okay, I guess, but still no Hype Fazon
    kdSpHDd.jpg
  • Phoenixeon
    1842 posts Member
    edited July 2022
    Another ignorable leadership skill.

Imaging that you facing MM,or GAS 501.

Edit: might be useful in TB, you have to kill enemy leader to pass wave 1.
    Post edited by Phoenixeon on
  • LordDirt
    4941 posts Member
    What are the odds we get his ship too?

w5jxug0qbhz6.png
    Why wasn't Cobb Vanth shards a reward for the Krayt Dragon raid? Why wasn't Endor Gear Luke shards a reward for the Speeder Bike raid?
  • Ultra
    11449 posts Moderator
    Phoenixeon wrote: »
    Another ignorable leadership skill.

Imaging that you facing MM,or GAS 501.

he’s not meant to be a leader ever but he needs a throwaway leader ability hence what he has
  • Phoenixeon wrote: »

Unless the leader dies to DoTs or Thermals. Then you don't get contract.
  • Time to farm this guy, come on.