Give us back the lost tokens from the SEE crash event

I am still missing 140 tokens from the last SEE crash event. When are you planning to give them back?

Replies

• DaveX19
    17 posts Member
    They won’t… the JMK event has been bugged since it came out and they never did a single thing about it. Still bugged, they don’t care
  • So I that means I can start giving them a good 1 star review bomb? Since I also missing 140 darkside ticket AND a lot of crystals because of their incompetence and lack of communication about this bug?
  • WookieWookie
    1460 posts Member
    edited July 2022
    Both telling others players not to spend and advocating for review bombs are against the forum TnC, so you might want to edit those parts out if you don't think it's worth a week ban. We get it it's frustrating, but at least it did get fixed, and within a month, which was a pleasant surprise.
  • twstdbydsn
    1101 posts Member
    They said to put in a ticket and you’d get a refund.
  • twstdbydsn wrote: »

A lot of people have and gotten nothing. "Support" is like a roulette wheel, you have a 1 in 38 chance to land on the number that gets you actual help.

I've had my dealings with them where it was confirmed what I said was true by them, but they refused to make me whole from their bug.
  • twstdbydsn
    1101 posts Member
    edited July 2022
    Thorozar11 wrote: »
    twstdbydsn wrote: »

A lot of people have and gotten nothing. "Support" is like a roulette wheel, you have a 1 in 38 chance to land on the number that gets you actual help.

I've had my dealings with them where it was confirmed what I said was true by them, but they refused to make me whole from their bug.

Well that’s just bad business on their part. Sorry man.
  • Jbp1515
    157 posts Member
    I'm on ticket number 5 with no resolution. They always say provide more info, then I do and they confirm there is a bug and appreciate my patience, but nothing ever gets done. EA support is garbage.
  • I’ve fallen victim of EA and the drama of getting some form of resolution to said SEE event. As my 4th sans SLKR and Rey; I did not have this issue with Kenobi. One would imagine they know what image of themselves that is represented on social media regarding this game. 7 years and if anyone thinks it’s not about the almighty dollar at this point,(players are dropping daily and the game is chocking) sad to say: less players = less bux. I’ll have fun till tehy kill it but if they won’t listen then hit them where it hurts wink wink or get to the top when there is 100 players left..
  • I would love a screenshot of anyone that got tickets refunded
  • wia0qga1p638.png
  • Shoresy wrote: »
    I would love a screenshot of anyone that got tickets refunded

I got a refund...he7qxqr15zeg.jpg
  • 07pjmhrfzaxx.png
    Be patient and don’t be a ****.
  • Stengher
    2 posts Member
    edited July 2022
    They are also denying me a refund. Why did they make another forum post saying put in another ticket if your past one wasnt resolved when all they are going to do is deny more refunds. Thanks for wasting more of my time...along with tickets in your crappy ticket system.
    Edit: after 4 responses of me asking them to actually explain why they were denying me a refund instead of just telling me they were not refunding me, they actually gave me the 70 darkside currency back.
    Post edited by Stengher on
    07pjmhrfzaxx.png

Oh I have been patient. Still being denied.
    07pjmhrfzaxx.png

You must have some EA stocks for sure! Me and several other players had the same problems and didnt get any compensation so far, despite the fact they assumed they would give it to all players affected by that bug! Almost 2 months gone by and the respect that EA has for its players is as shown, zero.