August Burns Red

Prev1
Calendar hint for Red 5?

Replies

• Ultra
    11452 posts Moderator
    i would assume Red 5 last conquest unit for the year, with next 3 months on Ben Solo to lift up GL Rey
  • LordDirt
    4941 posts Member
    Ultra wrote: »
    i would assume Red 5 last conquest unit for the year, with next 3 months on Ben Solo to lift up GL Rey

Don't even tease Ben Solo
    Why wasn't Cobb Vanth shards a reward for the Krayt Dragon raid? Why wasn't Endor Gear Luke shards a reward for the Speeder Bike raid?
  • There is a band called August Burns Red. They played a gig in New York. The venue? Terminal 5.
  • Ultra
    11452 posts Moderator
    LordDirt wrote: »

he's coming
  • TVF
    36526 posts Member

he's coming

I'm holding out for a hero.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Altzair
    132 posts Member
    Endor Escalation(8/21) has a red highlight around its box. So maybe release on that day or more information
  • Altzair wrote: »
    Endor Escalation(8/21) has a red highlight around its box. So maybe release on that day or more information

Or Meat forgot to away before taking the screenshot.
  • LordDirt
    4941 posts Member

he's coming

d51plk4hb85o.gif
    Why wasn't Cobb Vanth shards a reward for the Krayt Dragon raid? Why wasn't Endor Gear Luke shards a reward for the Speeder Bike raid?
  • Looooki
    1045 posts Member
    9uy8a21nla2q.jpg

Burns red with datacons
  • Ultra wrote: »

I would love a Ben Solo toon with GL Rey synergy! maybe a skill called "Dyad in the Force"!?? Would be amazing. have been waiting for him since ROS. Any chance this is based on inside information, or just a gut feeling? Red 5 with CLS and R2 would be sweet as well. Hope its not just a clue to some red ewok that I've never heard of...
  • LordDirt
    4941 posts Member
    CrispyFett wrote: »

I would love a Ben Solo toon with GL Rey synergy! maybe a skill called "Dyad in the Force"!?? Would be amazing. have been waiting for him since ROS. Any chance this is based on inside information, or just a gut feeling? Red 5 with CLS and R2 would be sweet as well. Hope its not just a clue to some red ewok that I've never heard of...

Figure it would be Red 5 with Luke Skywalker (farmboy)

Can we get Matt, the Radar technician for SLKR?
  • Technically Canon right? 😅
  • crzydroid
    7254 posts Moderator
    So Google informs me that August Burns Red is a band, and on the highlighted date on the calendar they are performing at the Castle Theater in Bloomington, IL.

BUT,

They were nominated for a Grammy for their song "Invisible Enemy" from the "Phantom Anthem" album. This clearly indicates GL Sheev Palpatine or Darth Jar Jar.
  • crzydroid wrote: »
    So Google informs me that August Burns Red is a band, and on the highlighted date on the calendar they are performing at the Castle Theater in Bloomington, IL.

BUT,

They were nominated for a Grammy for their song "Invisible Enemy" from the "Phantom Anthem" album. This clearly indicates GL Sheev Palpatine or Darth Jar Jar.

Bloomington is known as the home of State Farm insurance.

Red is the color of their logo.

Jake from State Farm coming to game confirmed.
  • August means red leaves. Red leaves mean Fall, which is followed by Winter.

Therefore, Winter is coming
  • Could just be a red herring
  • TVF
    36526 posts Member
    TIL I intensely dislike the band August Burns Red.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Ultra
    11452 posts Moderator
    August means red leaves. Red leaves mean Fall, which is followed by Winter.

George RR Martin might be the content developer for SWGOH which is why it takes forever for new content to arrive
    l
    George RR Martin might be the content developer for SWGOH which is why it takes forever for new content to arrive

😂
  • Winter would be an awesome toon. Big synergy with Princess Leia, rebel fighter tags and abilities for her role as insurgent/spy. A nice throwback to the EU.
  • crzydroid
    7254 posts Moderator
    crzydroid wrote: »

BUT,

Bloomington is known as the home of State Farm insurance.

Red is the color of their logo.

Jake from State Farm coming to game confirmed.

But Jake from State Farm is young Lando, so Lando GL confirmed and Tobias Beckett and Dryden Vos coming to the game.
  • August means red leaves. Red leaves mean Fall, which is followed by Winter.

nomad1988 wrote: »
    Winter would be an awesome toon. Big synergy with Princess Leia, rebel fighter tags and abilities for her role as insurgent/spy. A nice throwback to the EU.

I could get behind this! If you haven't yet, read the Thrawn trilogy, highly recommended.
    Make Bronzium autoplay opening an option.
  • Alijar1
    381 posts Member

Winter would be an awesome toon. Big synergy with Princess Leia, rebel fighter tags and abilities for her role as insurgent/spy. A nice throwback to the EU.

I could get behind this! If you haven't yet, read the Thrawn trilogy, highly recommended.
    So this means the TIE Defender is finally coming? Which means that THE RAVAG- this post has been removed by CG
    #MakeTuskensGreat
    tenor.gif
  • Looooki
    1045 posts Member
    Alijar1 wrote: »

So this means the TIE Defender is finally coming? Which means that THE RAVAG- this post has been removed by CG

This is funny. Probably 1 year after profanity
  • zatchy
    123 posts Member

Except it seems George RR Martin cares for his craft despite the money. CG only exists for the money, broken product is clearly not important if the $ are coming.

• NicWester
    8928 posts Member
    zatchy wrote: »

Except it seems George RR Martin cares for his craft despite the money. CG only exists for the money, broken product is clearly not important if the $ are coming.

Do you spend money on the game?
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • Magruffin
    760 posts Member
    edited August 2022
    @Ultra
    Soo.....red 5 Confirmed since you were right about beSo?
  • Ultra
    11452 posts Moderator
    Magruffin wrote: »
    Ultra
    Soo.....red 5 Confirmed since you were right about beSo?

Red 5 was my speculation and not something that was leaked

it could be some other ship entirely, so don't quote me on Red 5
  • This is what burning red means to me with star wars
    cdfgc11ez98j.jpg