What should be my first GL

Rogered711
3 posts Member
edited July 2022
I just finished getting GAS but now I feel like a galactic legend should come next so which should I get?

I know SLKR would be a good choice however I want a good arena team that counters a lot of teams or just does good in grand arena and I'm not super interested in farming for a GL that I'm gonna use only for raids and such so which do you think would be good?

My swgoh.gg profile: https://swgoh.gg/p/722958297/
Post edited by crzydroid on

Replies

• I_JnK_I
    464 posts Member
    But SLKR is a solid pvp team as well. He cant do luke and kenobi, but performs pretty good overall. Omicron phasma and pilot are pretty strong too.

My suggestion is go for a GL that performs good in more than pvp. Most of the progress you make comes from performing well in pve content imo.

I dont see cat, maul, wampa or wat in your roster, which excludes Vader, kenobi and luke basically. So if you had the choice of your accessible GL, SLKR would be best overall, SEE for pvp only
  • I really don’t think you should push for a GL quite yet. It looks like you aren’t that far from both Revans so I would finish that first. On the fleet side you might want to use some of your mk2 guild currency to get the negotiator and malevolence.
  • Thanks to both of you who helped answer.
  • Jarvind
    3920 posts Member
    The answer to this question is always Kylo. He has no bloat characters required and is the best return for the relics required by a long shot.
    u58t4vkrvnrz.png

• Jarvind wrote: »
    The answer to this question is always Kylo. He has no bloat characters required and is the best return for the relics required by a long shot.

Could you explain to me how building two D tiered squads isn’t bloat?
  • Legend91
    2441 posts Member
    INDYCAR_14 wrote: »
    Jarvind wrote: »

You mean Phasma thats a solid leftover team for early players and a top tier team with the omicron for TW or an awesome team for GAC with the FOTP omicron?
    Or Kylo who can solo teams when used on lower level GAC?
    Legend#6873 | YouTube | swgoh.gg
  • Jarvind
    3920 posts Member

If you think you can only make "two D tiered squads" with FO I would suggest getting good.
    u58t4vkrvnrz.png

• INDYCAR_14 wrote: »

I normally use SLKR, KRU, FOST, Hux and red lobster as one team. Phasma, FOO, FOX and the pilots as another. OG kylo is used to solo teams as pointed out above.

With the SLKR farm you end up with most of the toons having synergy with each other and omicrons boosting their viability.
  • Jarvind wrote: »

If you think you can only make "two D tiered squads" with FO I would suggest getting good.

If you are talking about the FOTP and Phasma omicrons I would honestly much rather have the Zam and Qui Gon omicrons but that’s just my opinion.
    Rogered711 wrote: »
    I just finished getting GAS but now I feel like a galactic legend should come next so which should I get?

I know SLKR would be a good choice however I want a good arena team that counters a lot of teams or just does good in grand arena and I'm not super interested in farming for a GL that I'm gonna use only for raids and such so which do you think would be good?

My swgoh.gg profile: https://swgoh.gg/p/722958297/

If you want to push a GL I would go JML however if you have access to r8 mats I would go for JMK. If you want a better fleet I would go for SLKR. The decision is completely up to you.
  • D tier lol!
    SLKR = the king of raids, can counter SEE and LV, and get CT3 in an ABattle.
    Second team can have an Omicron for GAC/TW viability.
    Geo DSTB?? —> I get 4/4 x2 with FOrder in phase 4!

There’s no other GL that can do all of that.

For reference the lineups for P4 I use are
    1) KRU, FOO, Hux, STrooper and Kylo
    2) Bossk, SLKR, Boba, Dengar, Jango