Would this work for KAM?

8safm0kdxmlq.jpg

Think this would work out? Leader swap? I'm working on relic'ing the rest of BB currently, but wanted to get thoughts on this

Replies

• Almost certainly not.

Shaak Ti is pretty much essential.

• SiegeUnleashed
    18 posts Member
    edited July 2022
    For this assists/counter attacks?

Tech cleanses and heals, so it can't be for that
  • Without Shaak Ti, you’re fighting a uphill battle
  • Okay, but what is it specifically that she's bringing that tech won't bring?
  • Her entire kit would be missing… if you don’t have her yet get her.
  • Okay, but what is it specifically that she's bringing that tech won't bring?

TM Gain, Speed Up on herself & Offense Up.

The strategy for this mission is quite involved. If you don't understand what Shaak brings, you're probably going to need to do some more research.
  • I've won with that squad, but you can't have Fives in the lead role. It would have to be Rex to even have a remote chance. And trust me, the odds are pretty remote.

So... if that's all you have come next LSTB, visit the 50ShardsOfKam discord server and you can get a streamer who knows what they're doing to help you give it a shot. Odds would be very bad, but if you put Rex in the leadership slot then at least they wouldn't be zero. It would be worth it just for the small chance you could win and be a legend.

But if you're trying to farm KAM shards, there's nothing for it but to relic Shaak and use her lead. Using the above squad once while you're still working on Shaak makes a little sense. More often I've had someone ask me to help them use it when they accidentally deployed Shaak elsewhere. But once you have Shaak your chance of completing the mission absolutely skyrockets. I would take a g12 Shaak (assuming she qualifies) over tech, frankly.
  • I've won with that squad, but you can't have Fives in the lead role. It would have to be Rex to even have a remote chance. And trust me, the odds are pretty remote.

So... if that's all you have come next LSTB, visit the 50ShardsOfKam discord server and you can get a streamer who knows what they're doing to help you give it a shot. Odds would be very bad, but if you put Rex in the leadership slot then at least they wouldn't be zero. It would be worth it just for the small chance you could win and be a legend.

But if you're trying to farm KAM shards, there's nothing for it but to relic Shaak and use her lead. Using the above squad once while you're still working on Shaak makes a little sense. More often I've had someone ask me to help them use it when they accidentally deployed Shaak elsewhere. But once you have Shaak your chance of completing the mission absolutely skyrockets. I would take a g12 Shaak (assuming she qualifies) over tech, frankly.

Thanks for the in-depth! I have a g12.5 (missing one armor piece) Shaak, working on gearing her up after some of the previous posts.i have the relics to at least take her to five after finishing this last piece.

Again, thanks!
  • Of course. Don't forget to visit 50 Shards Of KAM on Discord.

https://discord.gg/buvAfwHk