Jabba req speculation

2Next

Replies

• 4-Lom and Zuckuss would be good, they could even do their ship as the next conquest reward. That’s right up cg’s alley, those would be an absolute chore to get to 7*
  • Metasly wrote: »
    I say Mob Enforcer for sure ... :D

Be careful what you wish for lol.
    But hey, she's a hutt cartel now, maybe you are right...
  • Jimster1
    174 posts Member
    Well so far most GLs ( excluding rey and SLKR) need 15. 14 characters 1 ship so far for Jabba we have.

Krrsantan, Relic 5
    Han Solo, Relic 8
    Gamorrean Guard, Relic 3
    Greedo, Relic 6
    Outrider, 7 Stars

Mu guess would be.

Boba Fett relic 9. ( one of the best hunters who brought him solo definitely a must)
    Bib Fortuna Relic 6 ( Jabba right hand Twilik, needs to be added)
    Chewbacca Relic 5( companion to Han)
    Mob enforcer Relic 3( all gangsters need a crew)
    Lando Relic 3( Lando infuriated Jabba crew)

Salacious Crumb Relic 3( not sure about this one but was with jabba)
    Ig 88 Relic 3 ( bounty hunter that likely worked for jabba)
    Cade Bane Relic 8 or 9( bounty hunter)
    Leia Relic 6 ( became jabbas slave after failed attempt. Ideally as Boush or slave Leia but I can see them not doing slave Leia so Boush is probably best)
    C3PIO Relic 3( translated for jabba)

The problem is some are used for others already ideally Leia 3pio chewie Han lando.
  • Looooki
    1045 posts Member
    edited July 2022
    Werid that no one says GI and inquisitors.

Think u guys thinking too hard to link the lore aspect and forgot the $$$ aspect
  • ne_alenska
    123 posts Member
    edited July 2022
    I am waiting ... Slave Leia, Blind Han please
    Post edited by ne_alenska on
  • cboath7
    459 posts Member
    With Boba Fett being an R8 req for Executor, i'd wager it'll be Boba Fett, Scion of Jabba.

C3P0 has an R5 req elsewhere already, as does Lando. Chewbacca has an R6 req already elsewhere too.

• Last requirement will be 100 level 9 datacrons in your inventory….very similar to being at level 85. Enjoy!!
  • Everyone seems to have forgotten that droid cg made up, they’ll say it worked for Jabba. Expect relic 8 50rtie
    797-722-718
  • Jarov
    13 posts Member
    cboath7 wrote: »
    With Boba Fett being an R8 req for Executor, i'd wager it'll be Boba Fett, Scion of Jabba.

C3P0 has an R5 req elsewhere already, as does Lando. Chewbacca has an R6 req already elsewhere too.

I was thinking they might do this as well. Have a character or two that requires a process to unlock like Wat or JML.
  • Phoenixeon
    1842 posts Member
    Kard_1986 wrote: »
    Everyone seems to have forgotten that droid cg made up, they’ll say it worked for Jabba. Expect relic 8 50rtie

An old republic droid worked for jabba? She must be very old then.
  • Jimster1
    174 posts Member

That's hasn't stopped them from re using characters. And we can get a new Lando, jabbas guard form. Chewie could be Relic 7 or 8. Jabba did want both. C3pio Relic 5 I agree but he did translate for jabba, so he could still find a place in it. Either that or more bounty hunters.or some new crime based goon.
  • cboath7
    459 posts Member
    Jimster1 wrote: »

That's hasn't stopped them from re using characters. And we can get a new Lando, jabbas guard form. Chewie could be Relic 7 or 8. Jabba did want both. C3pio Relic 5 I agree but he did translate for jabba, so he could still find a place in it. Either that or more bounty hunters.or some new crime based goon.

We like for it to make sense. It frequently does not. Bad Batch for Lord Vader, for example (also a Y wing and Embo in there). Wat has jack to do with kenobi, RZ has nothing to do with Exectuor, Sith Maruader and Tie Bomber are weak ties to SEE.

You can take it to Starkiller where none of those required toons are tied to him directly, either.

• MaruMaru
    3338 posts Member
    Jimster1 wrote: »

We like for it to make sense. It frequently does not. Bad Batch for Lord Vader, for example (also a Y wing and Embo in there). Wat has jack to do with kenobi, RZ has nothing to do with Exectuor, Sith Maruader and Tie Bomber are weak ties to SEE.

You can take it to Starkiller where none of those required toons are tied to him directly, either.

I don't care if it makes lore sense. Besides there is simply not enough toons to do it in all cases and also make is somewhat challenging.
  • LordDirt
    4984 posts Member
    Just pick a few that make sense, a few that the majority dont have reliced and a few new characters.
    Why wasn't Cobb Vanth shards a reward for the Krayt Dragon raid? Why wasn't Endor Gear Luke shards a reward for the Speeder Bike raid?
  • The focus on Tatooine would be a great opportunity to add A'Yark and Sharad Hett.

Fill a squad of five Tuskens, expand the Omicron to work there and add a unique unaligned Force User.

Make A'Yark similar to Grievous, that gets stronger as Tuskens die.
    Sharad Hett would be more about offensive improvements for the squad, but also have a special synergy with Eeth Koth (like Bastilla and Revan) that applies if those two are the only members of the squad (large increases to all stats, possibly more as an Omicron).

More Legends characters, more Tusken love, new Omicrons, use for an otherwise useless character people would gear up. It's a win-win.