Omicron Ability Update: Ahsoka Tano (Fulcrum)

CG_Tusken_Meathead
331 posts EA Community Manager
Ahsoka Tano (Fulcrum) Omicron Ability

New Final Text: Ahsoka is immune to Damage Over Time effects and gains 30% Critical Avoidance. At the end of each turn, Ahsoka dispels all debuffs on herself and loses 10% Health for each debuff dispelled, then recovers 5% Health for each buff on her. This Health Loss can't defeat Ahsoka.

While in Territory Wars: Ahsoka Tano (Fulcrum) gains 25% Defense, Max Health, Offense, Max Protection, and 35 Speed. If there are no other active allies at the start of battle:
  • Ahsoka Tano (Fulcrum) gains an additional 100% Armor Penetration and Critical Avoidance, 75% Defense, Max Health, Offense, Max Protection, and -60% Tenacity.
  • When Ahsoka Tano (Fulcrum) dispels a debuff with Perseverance, grant her the opposite buffs, if any, for 2 turns and 20% Turn Meter and Protection Up (+20%, Stacking) for 2 turns per debuff dispelled this way.
  • Ahsoka Tano (Fulcrum) ignores Taunt effects and enemies defeated by Ahsoka Tano (Fulcrum) can't be revived.

Replies

• -60% tenacity seems like a typo
  • Perses
    10 posts Member
    MJZimmer88 wrote: »
    -60% tenacity seems like a typo

No you want her to get debuffs so she gets more out of it
  • ....huh? so she became TW version of wampa?
  • Ultra
    11449 posts Moderator
    Phoenixeon wrote: »
    ....huh? so she became TW version of wampa?

She doesn't have any ramping damage in her kit unlike Wampa though
  • Just another omicron to ignore.
  • Ultra wrote: »

Yeah, but wampa’s a GET exclusive character so of course his kit’s just better. This isn’t a bad Omni
  • Phoenixeon
    1842 posts Member
    Ultra wrote: »

Still a great choice to clean up some leftover if you have her relic'ed and have some extra omicrons to spare.
  • Falco3
    60 posts Member
    edited July 2022
    It will depend what teams this Omi allows her to solo. We’re at 350M GP and on Defense it’s a lot of DR/talon, EP/Mara jade, some phasma, some grievous/cls, and lots of GLs. Will she be able to beat any of those teams?

She will be super tanky. My r5 fulcrum modded for offense will have 120k health and 90k protection to start. Plus 100% crit avoidance, and 24k of protection up each time a debuff is removed. But alone her whirlwind may not be able to put out big damage. Sure it’s extra offense and armour penetration, but only 4-5 hits? I worry she’ll survive but not do enough damage to get a win against any strong teams. Since these bonuses are really only on offense, a timeout is a loss.
  • So the Mace Windu and Fulcrum reworks have both been pointless
  • LordDirt
    4941 posts Member
    edited July 2022
    So the Mace Windu and Fulcrum reworks have both been pointless

Apparently she can solo SK teams

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=xlMgegKPbjg
    Why wasn't Cobb Vanth shards a reward for the Krayt Dragon raid? Why wasn't Endor Gear Luke shards a reward for the Speeder Bike raid?
  • So the Mace Windu and Fulcrum reworks have both been pointless

Uh... what? Mace is part of the best non-datacron team in TW
  • Just throwing this in here, I think CG should finally make vulnerable the opposite of crit immunity. It makes sense to me and would further improve buff/debuff swapping interactions
  • NicWester
    8928 posts Member
    The bonus stats are nice, and I'd rather work on Fulcrum than Visas Marr for a light side unaligned force user for Stark Iller. Also gives you some flexibility to use her offensively solo.

So far from the best omicron, but not useless.
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • There's always a lot of naysaying before the results are in. It's funny to go back and read all the uninformed opinions of people who never bothered to level up the character in question. Fulcrum was great before the omi. Everyone who suggested she was awful or useless clearly didn't know how to properly mod her or use her. I think there's also a general consensus that if a character doesn't throw out debuffs, it's not a decent character. Fulcrum lops heads off if you know how to use her. I'm assuming most naysayers still don't know how mods work.

Fulcrum never needed a Phoenix tag, and it wouldn't have made sense to give her one because she's not a member of Phoenix. She was a more important part of the rebellion as a whole. It would make as much sense to give Princess Leia a Rogue One tag.

It makes sense, though, to give her an omi that makes her a solo badass because she mostly worked alone.

If you guys want a good chuckle, you should look up early opinions of Mara Jade. They're laughably uninformed, as well.
  • Fulcrum’s problem is that she doesn’t have an obvious home in an existing squad. She’d be very nice in oAckbar, and maybe this was CG trying to push a non-CLS/Phoenix/Rogue/Fighter Rebel team but that team doesn’t have enough pieces to make anything more than filler at endgame. Fulcrum doesn’t lead to anything so there are always better options early and mid-game.

If we get a GL Mon Mothma from the Andor series tie-ins, or a GL Mando,etc… she’s likely a prereq and I’ll be glad to build her.

Until then, it’s not that she’s bad, it’s that she isn’t good enough. Phasma’s TW omicron is really good, but without SLKR I wouldn’t have built her either.