Ren shards

Just curious to those who have been farming his shards, what number are you at currently. I am at 38 right now and I haven't reset my cantina since he was open in 4c.
467-325-146
Pretty good collection of characters so far and GROWING

Replies

• I have a 5* ren and half way to 6* :smile: do farm him. Id pick him over maul or anyone really
  • I unlocked him this morning, I buy 1 refill a day except I think I bought 2 once. I also didnt have 4C unlocked when he first became available (I was about 12-36 hours off).
  • I appreciate the info.
    467-325-146
    Pretty good collection of characters so far and GROWING
  • I have him 6* but i refill twice a day
  • Qeltar
    4326 posts Member
    I am two days from having him at 5*. I like him but still don't really feel like I "get" his niche, and I don't think he's strong enough for my PvP team yet. Part of the problem is that for whatever reason, at 4* his power rating is lower than other chars, which would lead me to being "bullied" in PvP.
    Quit 7/14/16. Best of luck to all of you.
  • Qeltar wrote: »
    I am two days from having him at 5*. I like him but still don't really feel like I "get" his niche, and I don't think he's strong enough for my PvP team yet. Part of the problem is that for whatever reason, at 4* his power rating is lower than other chars, which would lead me to being "bullied" in PvP.

Dude. I run Dooku, Ren, Fives, Sid and Geno Soldier and im rank 1. Trust me hes worth it when you get him up to standard. Make sure you upgrade him because im getting 1.5k damage atleast with his area damage and 3k damage with his single target spec ability. Non crit
  • Randall
    1001 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    He replaced my 3* Cad Bane today even though he is a gear level or 2 lower. Cad didnt have enough HP and was pretty slow, he sometimes died before he acted. Ren has twice the HP and will actually get better but is admittedly is currently the worst hero on my team.
  • In the end, kylo is only an apprentice....
  • Can somebody please post a picture of which mission u farm him in? I'm a but confused and I hear he's a fantastic player. And I need him to use with captain phasma.
    https://www.youtube.com/c/ltsjustlan l Roster ~ swgoh.gg/p/479461123
  • Cantina 4C. Go to him in your "characters" and click find near the bottom right. I am assuming you haven't unlocked the mission yet.
  • HammerHead wrote: »
    Can somebody please post a picture of which mission u farm him in? I'm a but confused and I hear he's a fantastic player. And I need him to use with captain phasma.

Select Kylo in the character menu, then tap the "find" button in the bottom right corner. Shards are just like armor pieces, you don't need to scour the planet for them, just follow the path from your character menu.
  • I just got to the Jedi Conuslar as the shards. I think he's the 3rd stage I believe.
  • It's 4c.
  • Loce
    194 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    Lol I thought of starting this post myself...I'm at 39 shards with kylo. Only 21 or so with JC. I am late on the JC grind tho, I thought he wasn't going to scale to 60. I was wrong apparently. I also didn't think daka was worth it. Until I saw how good she was when someone kicked my **** with her.
  • Find him here [img][/img]34o3h2a.png
  • Thanks. I'm gonna need to keep grinding so I can get to that stage.
  • Funny thing I told my friend that he was on 4c of cantina so he opens cantina clicks 4c and it shows no kylo shards for rewards. He goes to character screen and clicks kylo and boom it shows up and gets shards on all 4 of his tries lol.
    I was watching the whole time and thought it was weird.