Is this a glitch?

I couldn’t gear GAS past G11 cause he’s not 7* but I saw this yesterday. Is this a glitch or is there a hack I’m not aware of?wk4drwa4wct0.jpeg

Replies

• Nah I think they're bot accounts specifically for using an ally (to give players a tase to see if it's worthwhile to chase)
  • Magruffin wrote: »
    Nah I think they're bot accounts specifically for using an ally (to give players a tase to see if it's worthwhile to chase)

Correct. They’re not actual players, I believe the only real players on that list are the ones you have as allies.
  • Thanks for the responses and clearing that up. Trying to get GAS to *7 has been frustrating cause that takes up all the guild event tokens which slows down gear farming. Then I saw that and was like ****. I thought there was a trick to relic lower star toons I never learned.
  • You can get Hux to G12 at low stars, but that was just a one off stuff up
  • RTS
    682 posts Member
    Thanks for the responses and clearing that up. Trying to get GAS to *7 has been frustrating cause that takes up all the guild event tokens which slows down gear farming. Then I saw that and was like ****. I thought there was a trick to relic lower star toons I never learned.

Lesson for you: Don't spend your GET tokens on anything except GAS/Malak/Wampa/Hoda/Negotiator/Malevolence until you have them all at 7*