July 29 Galactic Challenge Advice

Ravens1113
5215 posts Member
edited July 2022
Hey, if anyone is looking for an easier path to the critical hit feat the composition I used was Hux capital ship starting with Tie Silencer, Command Shuttle and Echelon to start with both FO tie fighters in reserves, Plo Koon, and any random LS ship with high crit chance.

Once the DoT’s start stacking up make sure to bring Plo out ASAP to cleanse your team and keep the crits rolling.

What did everyone else use?
Post edited by crzydroid on

Replies

• I used what I use for every Fleet GC.

Executor - HT, Razor, Xanadu
    Reinforcements - Slave One + 3 of Required faction
  • Antario
    996 posts Member
    I used rebels. Bistan, Falcon, Biggs. RF: Cassian and Y wing. I added HT for the feat.

I used the same, but the enemy fleet dies before I can get the required number of critical hits. Crit feats always give me problems.

I used the same, but the enemy fleet dies before I can get the required number of critical hits. Crit feats always give me problems.

I didn't have any problems, but have heard others that did.

Other options for Crits are Rebels or First Order.
  • I finally did it with Executor. I didn't use the ultimate or boba's super-bomb. This way the battle lasted long enough. If only we had a counter for these feats...
  • Outrider is really useful here as it hits 3-5 times per attack. More chances for crits.
  • Altzair
    132 posts Member
    Rebels have the best chance for crits I believe. At least I can always hit the mark using them regardless of how long or short the battle is