General Kenobi

RedCloud333
4 posts Member
edited July 2022
At the moment i got General Kenobi in my Padme Team: Padme-Ashoka-Anakin-R2D2-Kenobi. Soon i will have Revan.(Revan-Yoda-Shan-Bindo-Kenobi) My question: In which Team should i use General Kenobi…Padme or Revan??? And who should i use to replace him…???
Padme maybe Ki adi Mundi…???
Revan maybe Bridger…???
What would be best…???
By the way: I would like to keep him at Padmes Team.
Thx for reply :):):)
Post edited by crzydroid on

Replies

• flux_rono
    2112 posts Member
    KAM might be better in the revan team if I recall correctly. but really revan is the better place to put a random extra person rather then padme
  • Shaak Ti works amazingly in the JKR team as a 5th. This assumes your 501st are running with GAS as leader…
    Plo Koon also works well on a JKR team —> TM boost, defence up and dispel on Basic. Plus he’s got a ship.
  • And Juhani in a JKR Team…???
  • Mace works well with either team
  • I would personally put Shaak in the Padme team and kick R2 out, and then put Mace, Hermit Yoda, or Ezra with Revan.
    3v3 FTW
  • Mace provides protection recovery to the Padme team, very useful when combined with Padme's healing.
  • As I unlock more toons I don’t use revan all that much anymore… when I do use him in GA and TW, I use him, bastila, jolee, hermit yoda, and usually juhani. Basically, all the OR Jedi and a good 5th whom I don’t use.
  • My question: In which Team should i use General Kenobi…Padme or Revan??? And who should i use to replace him…???

Initially I had him in my JKR team, but after unlocking Hermit Yoda, GK goes to Padmé. Both teams are really good, and GK fits perfectly in both, but my slight preference for him would be Padmé. Think of what situations you use both teams.
    E.g. a JKR team used as a Padmé counter doesn't require GK per se, other Jedi, such as Hoda fit as well. In 5v5 GAC sometimes just JKR/GMY/Bindo work quite well. JKR as a GG counter same, no GK needed. Under Padmé he has a few more uses in my opinion. Especially Padmé on defence in GAC or TWs really benefits from him.

Use any other Jedi under JKR as a replacement, as the other posters in this thread already mentioned. Hoda preferrably, KAM (if you have him), Juhani, they all work.
  • Ok…👍 😎
    First THX 🙏 to all of U and Ur responses…(Almost new knowledge to me)and I decided for Mace Windu because Bastila Bindo and Windu call for help and it fits Perfectly with (Glas Canon) Yoda…so the first Round Yoda will cause a lot of damage…😁😁😁
  • The Padme team runs on synergies, and Kenobi is part of the team.

Windu is another good Jedi tank, and I see D Ben in a lot of JKR lineups as well.
  • Honestly, nowadays the best home for GK (if not with JMK) is in a QGJ or SK team.