You know what I'd like?

Whatelse73
2146 posts Member
For my relic'd god modded teams to not get destroyed in wave 1 because of your excessively overpowered RNG bonused Relic 10 level 94 clones that all take 87 bonus turns every time someone blinks.

This is years old content and the only thing you seem to keep doing is pumping up their numbers and bonuses. This was started when R7 was the max and R8 and 9 characters still get one shot by your bogus OP defenses, meaning you seem to keep increasing difficulty.

Then for the Dooku mission in P4, you have the lucky Shaak clones mission, or you get to suck it with the full clone team with 4-5 AOE attackers that all take bonus turns every time a clone blinks.

your employee of the month and year continues to keep their picture on the wall because of more wins vs players than any other factor.

Replies

• TVF
    36519 posts Member
    Can we please see your god mod loadouts?
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • TVF wrote: »

Sure you can.
  • TVF
    36519 posts Member
    Ok I look forward to it.
  • Whatelse73 wrote: »
    For my relic'd god modded teams to not get destroyed in wave 1 because of your excessively overpowered RNG bonused Relic 10 level 94 clones that all take 87 bonus turns every time someone blinks.

This is years old content and the only thing you seem to keep doing is pumping up their numbers and bonuses. This was started when R7 was the max and R8 and 9 characters still get one shot by your bogus OP defenses, meaning you seem to keep increasing difficulty.

Then for the Dooku mission in P4, you have the lucky Shaak clones mission, or you get to suck it with the full clone team with 4-5 AOE attackers that all take bonus turns every time a clone blinks.

your employee of the month and year continues to keep their picture on the wall because of more wins vs players than any other factor.
    You’ve been making the same complaint about LSTB for well over a year. At some point you might have to accept that the issue lies with you and not with the game mode.
  • TVF
    36519 posts Member
    Whatelse73 wrote: »
    TVF wrote: »

Sure you can.

Still waiting.
  • TVF
    36519 posts Member
    @Whatelse73 we had a enjoyable, cordial, and close TW. Well fought and better luck next time. Now can we see your TB loadouts?
  • TVF wrote: »
    @Whatelse73 we had a enjoyable, cordial, and close TW. Well fought and better luck next time. Now can we see your TB loadouts?

That is correct, it was a close one. Good match.

As far as my loadouts, they are pretty much on my GLs, arena team, etc., which can be viewed on swgoh.gg. I got 71 waves this time, I lost two because of testing out Malgus in P4 and it didn't go well. But, the other two were in the dooku special mission. Getting the all clones team is very nearly a death sentence. I got through it once, barely, but got wiped in wave 2 because I didn't have the full team. I've beaten it before, but got the Shaak Ti clones variant. It shouldn't be that bad of a wipe out simply due to RNG.
    Whatelse73 wrote: »

You’ve been making the same complaint about LSTB for well over a year. At some point you might have to accept that the issue lies with you and not with the game mode.

And when my GL's don't get one shot anymore, when my teams don't get slaughtered before I make a move, when I don't have to wonder how well I'm going to do in one mission vs the next, sure, I'll stop complaining. My teams are getting better, stronger, faster, etc., but RNG is still too much of a factor that it shouldn't be. I can full auto missions in P1-P3, which I couldn't do a year ago. I'm getting over 70 waves now, which I couldn't a year ago. But, that doesn't mean the RNG factor isn't still an irritant.

It upsets me because it's a coin flip, like too many missions in TB. In the Dooku mission, if you get Shaak, you should be fine beating it. If you get the clones, strap in because it's not going to go well. Same as with some fleet missions. It doesn't matter that my ships have R7 or R8 pilots with 6E mods on them sometimes, they just get one shot, even sometimes by summoned droids. If you get Geos with Tarkin, it is likely you are losing a ship before you even get to do anything substantial. If you get the other coin flip chosen fleet, you're fine. Not to mention, my maxed out pilotless ships with relic'd capital ship leaders (that don't offer anything) hit like Bariss at G12, or I guess like Inquisitors since they don't hit as hard as she does. Along with getting resisted on everything. I watch the videos, review strategies, take my vitamins, etc.

Lastly, you've been surfing the forum for a couple years waiting to pounce on people who complain AND apparently keeping track of those who grumble. Something about rent free comes to mind.
  • Whatelse73 wrote: »

And when my GL's don't get one shot anymore, when my teams don't get slaughtered before I make a move, when I don't have to wonder how well I'm going to do in one mission vs the next, sure, I'll stop complaining. My teams are getting better, stronger, faster, etc., but RNG is still too much of a factor that it shouldn't be.
    Focusing solely on LSTB, I still don’t understand how you’re experiencing these things at this stage and with the roster you’ve got.

When our guild gets to phase 4 of LSTB, me and at least a dozen others have dropped 3 waves or fewer across phases 1-3. Many of us go on and finish with 70+ waves.

Like I said, if your GLs are getting one-shot, there has to be something you are doing that leaves you vulnerable to this. It’s just not feasible that one player gets all the bad luck when players with similar (and in some cases weaker) rosters simply never experience this.