Join Canadians Reunited! 350M GP, CPIT, 30/21* DS/LS Geos TB

Prev1
CR_jev
580 posts Member
We're currently at around 350M GP.
Territory Wars: We want everyone to sign up and participate in both on offence and defense (about 6/8 squads & 2 fleets on defense). No problem if you skip one once in a while.
Territory Battle Geos: 30* in the last DS and 21* in the last LS. We expect all our players to at least deploy every phase.
Discord: We have a discord setup with lots of great information on it. Highly recommended but not mandatory.
We give everyone the freedom to focus on the rosters and teams they want, although we're always happy to help those who ask for it.
We offer a friendly, supportive, drama-free environment!
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR
We ask that your roster be at the very least 6.0M GP and 2 GL (ideally 3 or more) + at least 3 relics meta squads (JKL, both Revans, Starkiller, GAS, Padme, GG). Executor a big plus!
Our player average is around 6.7M GP.
While we don't put any pressure on members, we do expect people to be active enough.
RAIDS
hPIT & hAAT: simming
Challenge PIT: starts at 7:30 pm ET, takes a few hours.
hSith: starts at 9pm ET. Takes under 30 minutes.
You can check out most of our members at https://swgoh.gg/g/20528/canadians-reunited/.
Message me if you're interested in game (136-511-126).

Replies

• CR_jev
    580 posts Member
    one spot open
  • CR_jev
    580 posts Member
    Join before the TB!
  • CR_jev
    580 posts Member
    one spot available
  • CR_jev
    580 posts Member
    join after the TW
  • CR_jev
    580 posts Member
    one spot open
  • CR_jev
    580 posts Member
    join before the TB
  • CR_jev
    580 posts Member
    Territory Wars: We want everyone to sign up and participate in both on offence and defense (about 6/8 squads & 2 fleets on defense). No problem if you skip one once in a while.
    Territory Battle Geos: 30* in the last DS and 21* in the last LS. We expect all our players to at least deploy every phase.
    Discord: We have a discord setup with lots of great information on it. Highly recommended but not mandatory.
    We give everyone the freedom to focus on the rosters and teams they want, although we're always happy to help those who ask for it.
    WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR
    We ask that your roster be at the very least 6.0M GP and 2 GL (ideally 3 or more) + at least 3 relics meta squads (JKL, both Revans, Starkiller, GAS, Padme, GG). Executor a big plus!
    While we don't put any pressure on members, we do expect people to be active enough.
    RAIDS
    You can check out most of our members at https://swgoh.gg/g/20528/canadians-reunited/.
  • CR_jev
    580 posts Member
    2 spots open after a retirement
  • CR_jev
    580 posts Member
    Join us after the TW
  • I would love to join your guild but I’m only 200,000 gp I just need a good guild to boost me on my slkr journey but I understand if it’s a no
  • CR_jev
    580 posts Member
    I would love to join your guild but I’m only 200,000 gp I just need a good guild to boost me on my slkr journey but I understand if it’s a no
    Sorry, that's too low for us. Good luck in your search

• CR_jev
    580 posts Member
    WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR
    RAIDS
  • CR_jev
    580 posts Member
    2 spots open
  • CR_jev
    580 posts Member
    Join before the TW!
  • CR_jev
    580 posts Member
    Join and fun and chill group
  • CR_jev
    580 posts Member
    WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR
    RAIDS
  • CR_jev
    580 posts Member
    2 spots open
  • CR_jev
    580 posts Member
    join before the next TW
  • CR_jev
    580 posts Member
    come check us out
  • CR_jev
    580 posts Member
    Join before the start of the Defense phase of TW to join
  • CR_jev
    580 posts Member
    Still time to join the TW
  • CR_jev
    580 posts Member
    Join us after the TW
  • CR_jev
    580 posts Member
    WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR
    RAIDS
  • CR_jev
    580 posts Member
    2 spots open
  • CR_jev
    580 posts Member
    join before the TB
  • CR_jev
    580 posts Member
    2 spots open
  • CR_jev
    580 posts Member
    join after the TB so you don't lose your rewards
  • CR_jev
    580 posts Member
    We're currently at around 357M GP.
    WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR
    RAIDS
  • CR_jev
    580 posts Member
    1 spot available
  • CR_jev
    580 posts Member
    join after the TB