This game is causing so much frustration and it needs to be addressed.

Jpfit262
545 posts Member
As many people have already said, my guild just decided to split up. I’ve been with them for years and now I have to start all over.

Datacrons were one of the worst things you guys have ever implemented.

We’ve asked for years to have a new raid, new playable content, better tb/tw tools, sandbox mode, etc. Things to make the game better as it was.

But instead you went with omicrons, conquest, and now datacrons. I have no idea how it was expected for these things to make anything better. But all it’s done is destroy guilds, and force people to quit.

Why couldnt we have anything we asked for? Why ruin a game for so many people? Was it worth it atleast? Did you make your quota?

Replies

• Iy4oy4s
    2923 posts Member
    Jpfit262 wrote: »
    As many people have already said, my guild just decided to split up. I’ve been with them for years and now I have to start all over.

Datacrons were one of the worst things you guys have ever implemented.

We’ve asked for years to have a new raid, new playable content, better tb/tw tools, sandbox mode, etc. Things to make the game better as it was.

But instead you went with omicrons, conquest, and now datacrons. I have no idea how it was expected for these things to make anything better. But all it’s done is destroy guilds, and force people to quit.

Why couldnt we have anything we asked for? Why ruin a game for so many people? Was it worth it atleast? Did you make your quota?

Heres my list.

Conquest- I do not see why conquest cant be what it was when it was first introduced, it was fun, wasn't that much of a timesink it is now, and I looked forward to playing it....now it's just a chore and I dread having to do it. Then add the whole waiting a year before the toon is somewhat farmable is just a horrible decision. Bring it back to where is started and there will be much rejoicing!

New raid- Yes, please. Dont care how long it takes...we need one.

Sandbox- Now more than ever. With crystals in GAC, Datacon mats in TW and 5v5/3v3 switching, we NEED a sandbox to play with our toys. CG quietly admitted this by making datacons playable in squad arena. Make this happen. Dont want a real time PVP, just a sandbox mode. Just keep the TW map open, let a guild set teams and let us fight whatever team as many times as we want.

LSGTB- Its time for LSGTB to end. Reduce the GP needed to max star (Yes, Crumb, we CANT max star LSGTB) Run it two or three more times then introduce a new TB.

Gear- Finish the gear phases and do it now. Since precious datacons are the latest and greatest, getting toons to the R3/R5/R7 gates is more important than ever. Lets lift the 7* requirement for gear...why shouldn't I be able to have a 5* R3 Raddus or an R5 Seventh Sister? More access to relic mats.

UI/Guild tools- CG...you asked what we wanted..then completely ignored ALL feedback....we are still waiting.

Road Ahead- Make RA's great again. The last couple have basically been summaries of what we already knew. Where are we going? What do we have to look forward to?

New modes- You said new modes were coming.....well....we're waiting. Copy MSF and have a dark dimension type game mode, it would fit perfectly here.

More comms- CG..your new baby (LoTR) has an official discord and one can assume that Crumb will lead that, as hes posting in it already....so are we to expect less comms with the only perm CM being split between two games along with a temp...who is also split between two games. I cant imagine comms getting worse, but you have surprised me before.

New events- more assault battles, where is Galatic Bounties III? Sim on all events that have been 3*...all of them.

Executor- Its reign has been way too long. We all know that Profundity is coming, dont make it the next EXE...bring balance to fleets.

Ship Squad- LONG OVER DUE., make it happen.

CG- We need to hear from you now more than ever before. Whats the plan?....where are we going? Talk to us!!
  • twstdbydsn
    1101 posts Member
    edited July 2022
    ^ This guy gets it.
  • Just don't use or engage with them at all and they will realize it was a dumb move. I haven't used 1 or even gone on the screen for them
  • Being a day 1 player, honestly nothing will change. No amount of community outrage, messages to devs, changes in spending, player population decrease or anything else will ever change how CG is. At the end of the day the only true choice you have as a player is spend/don’t spend, and quit/don’t quit.
  • brownguy35 wrote: »
    Being a day 1 player, honestly nothing will change. No amount of community outrage, messages to devs, changes in spending, player population decrease or anything else will ever change how CG is. At the end of the day the only true choice you have as a player is spend/don’t spend, and quit/don’t quit.

As a nearly day 1 player, I can confirm. If it's good for the game, improves experience etc it's a near certainly CG won't implement- they're a horrible company
  • Kripty
    202 posts Member
    What one of these steamers should do is put them on the spot live on the show, risk everything to see what CGs response is.

I’m days away from deleting my game account, not just the app, that’s how frustrated I get
  • I_JnK_I
    464 posts Member
    Kripty wrote: »
    What one of these steamers should do is put them on the spot live on the show, risk everything to see what CGs response is.

I’m days away from deleting my game account, not just the app, that’s how frustrated I get

Im sorry, but im reading this as: "Lets make someone, who actually makes money of the game, maybe his living even, risk his income, so i know whether im going to play this f2p game or not"

Atr the end of the day, it is just a mobile game. Leave if it is no fun to you. It is really no big decision for your life
  • Kripty
    202 posts Member
    I_JnK_I wrote: »

Im sorry, but im reading this as: "Lets make someone, who actually makes money of the game, maybe his living even, risk his income, so i know whether im going to play this f2p game or not"

Atr the end of the day, it is just a mobile game. Leave if it is no fun to you. It is really no big decision for your life

His income doesn’t come from CG..
  • Kripty wrote: »

CG has banned accounts from at least 2 content creators now.
  • I_JnK_I
    464 posts Member

Let it be youtube or twitch then, but if youre not ahnaldt, people probably wont watch you start with a fresh f2p account

• Spend or don't spend. That's the feedback that CG listens to, unfortunately.

And as reports go, the game ISN'T earning what it used to. Thus the push for more revenue with TEMPORARY resources in a collection game?? Thus the changes to Conquest and the LACK OF CHANGES for the Gear Economy??

Coincidence?

I think not...
  • SotaDraken wrote: »
    Spend or don't spend. That's the feedback that CG listens to, unfortunately.

And as reports go, the game ISN'T earning what it used to. Thus the push for more revenue with TEMPORARY resources in a collection game?? Thus the changes to Conquest and the LACK OF CHANGES for the Gear Economy??

Coincidence?

I think not...

The most earning they are going to have this quarter is going to be for Profundity and Jabba not temporary junk they are trying to peddle to us.
  • StAugJames wrote: »
    SotaDraken wrote: »
    Spend or don't spend. That's the feedback that CG listens to, unfortunately.

Coincidence?

I think not...

The most earning they are going to have this quarter is going to be for Profundity and Jabba not temporary junk they are trying to peddle to us.

100%

And I hope the Datamining proves this and after this "Exhibition Season" they either remove it entirely or open it up to lower gears with the ability to farm said materials in the usual places, like the Light and Dark battles and not Conquest.