What motivates you to keep playing?

124Next

Replies

• TVF
    36526 posts Member
    Gorem wrote: »
    Before I quit nearly 3 years ago the only thing that stopped me quitting was my guild, and I said i'd come back when there was new guild content to do, as CG had promised new guild content over 3 years ago such as a ship raid.

They kept true on that promise, right?

Could you link to this guild content promise?
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Almost in the same situation as OP. At this point I keep going due to stubborness, as I hate quitting...
  • Gorem
    1190 posts Member
    TVF wrote: »
    Before I quit nearly 3 years ago the only thing that stopped me quitting was my guild, and I said i'd come back when there was new guild content to do, as CG had promised new guild content over 3 years ago such as a ship raid.

It was 2 years ago, And looking for it already seems like more effort then CG has put into the game since I quit besides apparently making the game worse. In which case, Ciao
  • TVF
    36526 posts Member

It was 2 years ago, And looking for it already seems like more effort then CG has put into the game since I quit besides apparently making the game worse. In which case, Ciao

Ok I'll assume it didn't actually happen then.
  • OP if you want your hands off the account hit me up dude.... My account that hasn't been touched since GAS was introduced into the game is too painful to use at this point as a returning player lol
  • TVF wrote: »

You know what they say about assuming something 😜
  • TVF
    36526 posts Member
    StAugJames wrote: »

Yes, they say it's the right call on this forum when proof is not supplied.
  • TVF wrote: »
    StAugJames wrote: »

Yes, they say it's the right call on this forum when proof is not supplied.

But retorts are never in short supply. 😂