Drop rates

Rubberb0y
91 posts Member
edited August 2022
CG…. Please fix the drop rates for gear/character shards. They are abhorrent. Full refresh and nothing….. another full refresh and again…. Nothing. I can only put it down to PURE greed.
Post edited by crzydroid on

Replies

• RTS
    682 posts Member
    Or, maybe it's RNG?

Don't complain when you go 5/5 ro 10/5 do you?
  • Never experienced RNG eh? Must be new
  • That’s such a cop out. Oooh maybe it’s rng. Thought maybe you’d all like some better drop rates but no y’all gotta stick up for the masters. The only way I can get any decent amounts of gear etc is to buy it. Oh and been here since day one. So not new. Been putting up with ever dwindling drop rates forever. Typical Star Wars community. Gotta bash everyone eh, can’t give any amount of support to a fellow player, nah… gotta pull out the gloves. Parts of this community sux.
  • Rubberb0y wrote: »
    Parts of this community sux.

agree, sometimes very toxic but I can understand after all the money they burns...
    That’s such a cop out. Oooh maybe it’s rng. Thought maybe you’d all like some better drop rates but no y’all gotta stick up for the masters. The only way I can get any decent amounts of gear etc is to buy it. Oh and been here since day one. So not new. Been putting up with ever dwindling drop rates forever. Typical Star Wars community. Gotta bash everyone eh, can’t give any amount of support to a fellow player, nah… gotta pull out the gloves. Parts of this community sux.
    You’re getting the same drop rates as everyone else.

We’re sticking up for mathematics, not for the masters.
  • I_JnK_I
    464 posts Member
    Put it up to 80 percent and see what happens when you still get 0 shards
  • MaruMaru
    3338 posts Member
    Droprates never changed. Same as it has been day 1. Curiously that got me 144 g13s as f2p...without buying gear?
    That’s such a cop out. Oooh maybe it’s rng. Thought maybe you’d all like some better drop rates but no y’all gotta stick up for the masters. The only way I can get any decent amounts of gear etc is to buy it. Oh and been here since day one. So not new. Been putting up with ever dwindling drop rates forever. Typical Star Wars community. Gotta bash everyone eh, can’t give any amount of support to a fellow player, nah… gotta pull out the gloves. Parts of this community sux.

Sorry for your bad luck.

Except for very few gear pieces, like golden eyeballs (750 crystals for 50 pieces if my memory serves me well), you're wasting crystals if you buy them instead of buying energy to farm them. Trust the data that players have collected for years now.
    That’s such a cop out. Oooh maybe it’s rng.

We’d all like better drop rates, nobody’s saying they don’t. Saying it’s RNG isn’t a cop out because that’s what is actually happening. Drop rates haven’t dwindled, you just feel like they have.
  • The drop rates haven’t changed. Just because you think it has doesn’t mean it actually has changed. If “typical Star Wars community” means “being realistic”, then I’m fine with you lumping me into that category.

All you’ve done so far is put out a very tired claim without anything to back it up.