Malgus is bugged

dhwo
65 posts Member
As it could be expected, the testing department (is it actually existing…muhaha…I know, there is none) has done an outstanding job once again.

Malgus is recovering protection in case a debuff is applied under Dr. Evan lead. Not only is that feature assigned to the lead of Malgus, but also covered by the GA Omicron. So it should never have happened against this team in TW:

mov7m4fvpftk.jpeg
w8fw0rtnpyct.png

So CG, fix your game.

Replies

• Bastilla recovers protection for her and DR when it is her turn and for each debuffs on an enemy. Malgus isn't using his here
  • Dr. Evan is what they used to call me back in med school
  • Malgus is recovering his own protection? Or is Darth Revan? Because as Recurve said, F-Bast is recovering protection for her and Dr. Evan from her unique.
  • dhwo
    65 posts Member
    I’m talking about Malgus recovering protection. There a 2 other guys that have seen this during our TW stream.
  • Ultra
    11449 posts Moderator
    Can you provide a video?
  • Ultra
    11449 posts Moderator
    If he's only recovering protection at the start of battle, it might be because of his unique functions like GL Uniques do:

1zyjtmnp6wb8.png
  • dhwo
    65 posts Member
    Nope, we haven’t recorded it. And no, it has been during the battle, when debuffs have been applied to Malgus. Should be easy to be reproduced.
  • Ultra
    11449 posts Moderator
    dhwo wrote: »
    Nope, we haven’t recorded it. And no, it has been during the battle, when debuffs have been applied to Malgus. Should be easy to be reproduced.

ok then record it the next time, since you all are already streaming your battles, shouldn't be too hard to produce a video since its easy to do
  • Ultra wrote: »
    If he's only recovering protection at the start of battle, it might be because of his unique functions like GL Uniques do:

1zyjtmnp6wb8.png

That will be what it is. All units that gain stats at the start of battle will do this.

To be fair, Malgus Unique is bugged. Just in a different way. You won't see it with the Omi applied though.
  • dhwo
    65 posts Member
    Ultra wrote: »

ok then record it the next time, since you all are already streaming your battles, shouldn't be too hard to produce a video since its easy to do

So we should take another loss in TW to drop a vid and no one will do something about it as usual? Not gonna happen.

P.S. It’s also interesting seeing Malgus fear himself due a bug that CGs apparently deeming not relevant to be fixed.

• StarSon
    7405 posts Member

So we should take another loss in TW to drop a vid and no one will do something about it as usual? Not gonna happen.

P.S. It’s also interesting seeing Malgus fear himself due a bug that CGs apparently deeming not relevant to be fixed.

You could record a victory, too, I should think.
  • Ultra
    11449 posts Moderator
    so the bug only happens if you lose

interesting….
  • Ultra wrote: »

Can nobody at CG attempt to replicate a reported bug? I’m sure they have ability that allows them to test outside a live TW!?!

The op has reported an issue and provided criteria for when it happens.

This is the problem with every help/support, push back to op to replicate, really, Do your job, Take 10 min, If you can’t replicate then request more information :/

• Decicrim wrote: »

Can nobody at CG attempt to replicate a reported bug? I’m sure they have ability that allows them to test outside a live TW!?!

This is the problem with every help/support, push back to op to replicate, really, Do your job, Take 10 min, If you can’t replicate then request more information :/
    The problem with this is that 95% of the “bugged / broken” claims on these forums are just players not understanding the game mechanics.

The devs clearly don’t have enough man-hours as it is, without them responding to each and every one of these threads.
  • The image you’re showing doesn’t show Malgus with regained protection. If you see him regaining protection during a battle, screenshot that instead.

Darjelo is right, devs can’t follow up on every claim of a bug when most of the time it’s down to players not having read the kits.
  • Ultra
    11449 posts Moderator
    Decicrim wrote: »

1. Bug isn't reported
    2. TW is going, the guild is already streaming all the battles, just record and show your work as proof
    3. Its possible OP doesn't know whats going on, and there might be a WAI explanation for what's going on
    4. OP is going for the pity sympathy route with "why should i record anything its not like CG will fix anything" ok then why make this thread? He clearly doesn't want to help proving its bugged because he thinks CG isn't going to do anything about it

Sounds like he can't prove his claims and is deflecting

the "Do your job" argument is kinda dumb because what if everything is WAI and there is no bug and CG is spending hours, days, weeks trying to get this bug to show up but it never does

OP came in here saying its bugged, OP needs to show evidence
  • Decicrim wrote: »

The problem with this is that 95% of the “bugged / broken” claims on these forums are just players not understanding the game mechanics.

The devs clearly don’t have enough man-hours as it is, without them responding to each and every one of these threads.

That is a very good and valid point. Perhaps it’s why I haven’t logged into forums in months, back into hibernation :)

• StarSon
    7405 posts Member

That is a very good and valid point. Perhaps it’s why I haven’t logged into forums in months, back into hibernation :)

OP could also try actually reporting the bug (which happens at Answers HQ) instead of coming here to complain about something without showing any evidence of that thing happening.
  • dhwo
    65 posts Member

interesting….

Ty so very much for your extraordinary comment. As always, your posts are enlightening.

And btw. maybe I wasn’t wrong as they fixed the 2nd issue, that I have reported (Malgus fearing himself). Which of course is the perfect counter argument that CG is doing nothing.

• Ultra
    11449 posts Moderator

interesting….

Ty so very much for your extraordinary comment. As always, your posts are enlightening.

thanks for the compliment
    Which of course is the perfect counter argument that CG is doing nothing.

and congrats on... losing an argument against yourself?