JML Event

I have lost 4 times now and remodded 4 times and still cant win my first battle was a cake walk destroyed the event all on teir 3 I have watched all the videos and still cannot did anyone else have this problem?

Replies

• What’s your swgoh.gg
  • stewman
  • What’s your swgoh.gg

stewman
  • Salatious_Scrum
    2309 posts Member
    edited August 2022
    @stewman1991 that’s not your swgoh.gg…

Is this? https://swgoh.gg/p/959459743/
  • @stewman1991 that’s not your swgoh.gg…

Is this? https://swgoh.gg/p/959459743/

Yes
  • Looks like you’re just not getting the ability order correctly. You sure you’ve been watched those video guides exactly? Making sure your abilities are off cooldown by the second phase?
  • Looks like you’re just not getting the ability order correctly. You sure you’ve been watched those video guides exactly? Making sure your abilities are off cooldown by the second phase?

Its not the second phase it is the first phase I open with the second ability then hit the last ability when my retribution comes off cool down just like in all the videos but I still cant seem to win. The last time he went vadar went into merciless massacre then force crush then did it again right after I whacked him. I thought there was a cool down on it but I cant seem to whack him enough. I wish i could record it. The second phase if I make it I breeze through.
  • stewman1991
    148 posts Member
    edited August 2022
    Im aware you cant stun him and I dont use that ability. I contacted support on one of my attacks because Vadar took no damage but it showed numbers coming up and apparently it is a glitch that only I have encountered.
  • I would recommend starting with his granted ability. I can't remember what it is called, but it's the one that cleanses debuffs and grants the counter attack. I never had a problem with the second phase, cooldowns or not. So I wouldn't worry about that one. Go all in for the first phase. I'll play that level again to see if I can offer more advice, but I changed mods since then so I might not get the same results.
  • Slow your Luke down. His unique grants upto plus 20 speed, which barely matters if your enemies are slowed to 240 speed by Luke's lead, but makes a huge difference if your enemies are slowed to 114 speed.

Open with first special to gain counters. Then use granted ability to heal and get counters again when you don't have ability block.
  • Rath_Tarr
    4944 posts Member
    Heroes, Repulse, Stalwart
    Vader moves finally
    Use Stalwart again when you can otherwise stick to basic

Mod for offense. CA arrow optional. Minimal speed actually makes it easier.

The key is the counters from the Jedi's Will buff granted by Stalwart Advance (which is why being slower makes it easier - the buff last longer).