Next Conquest

Any ideas when?

Replies

• StarSon
    7411 posts Member

I read through that just now several times. It doesn't mention Conquest at all?
  • StarSon
    7411 posts Member
    CrispyFett wrote: »
    Any ideas when?

Based on the new cadence, though, I would expect it on 8/15.
  • StarSon wrote: »
    Any ideas when?

Isn't it 2 weeks on, 2 off? That would place it 8/8, given last one finished 7/25.
  • Monthly calendar doesn't mention Conquest, but should start on Monday the 8th
  • Monthly calendar doesn't mention Conquest, but should start on Monday the 8th

I hope so! Can't wait
  • StarSon
    7411 posts Member
    StarSon wrote: »
    Any ideas when?

Isn't it 2 weeks on, 2 off? That would place it 8/8, given last one finished 7/25.

Ah, you're right. I went two weeks after 7/25 (8/8) and then mistakenly added another week.
  • RTS
    682 posts Member
    We will likely have an update later today to bring in Swolo, and you'll see the timer start on Conquest for Monday
  • Zumwan
    354 posts Member
    RTS wrote: »
    We will likely have an update later today to bring in Swolo, and you'll see the timer start on Conquest for Monday
    I hope it's the title update that introduces the changes mentioned in the State of the Galaxy

• StarSon
    7411 posts Member
    Zumwan wrote: »
    RTS wrote: »
    I hope it's the title update that introduces the changes mentioned in the State of the Galaxy

That would have started rolling out yesterday at the latest if that were the case.
  • I'm gonna be very upset if they recycle all the Inquistor feats from last Conquest into this one. They just aren't worth Farming because there are so much better teams. Since Swolo is gonna be for Rey they should replace Inquistor feats for some Resistance feats and such. Since the people that will REALLY WANT Swolo as soon as he drops will be people with GL Rey or close to getting her, they'll have their Resistance faction fleshed out enough for feats already most likely.
  • LordDirt
    4941 posts Member
    Get ready for Hutt Cartel and Raddus feats
    Why wasn't Cobb Vanth shards a reward for the Krayt Dragon raid? Why wasn't Endor Gear Luke shards a reward for the Speeder Bike raid?
  • LordDirt wrote: »

For Ben solo, feats should be about resistance or first order.
  • DonPuto
    371 posts Member
    LordDirt wrote: »

For Ben solo, feats should be about resistance or first order.

What makes you think you can login here and post something that makes sense? That's not how these forums work
  • TVF
    36519 posts Member
    Vigio wrote: »
    I'm gonna be very upset if they recycle all the Inquistor feats from last Conquest into this one. They just aren't worth Farming because there are so much better teams. Since Swolo is gonna be for Rey they should replace Inquistor feats for some Resistance feats and such. Since the people that will REALLY WANT Swolo as soon as he drops will be people with GL Rey or close to getting her, they'll have their Resistance faction fleshed out enough for feats already most likely.

Have fun doing both!
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Vigio wrote: »
    I'm gonna be very upset if they recycle all the Inquistor feats from last Conquest into this one. They just aren't worth Farming because there are so much better teams. Since Swolo is gonna be for Rey they should replace Inquistor feats for some Resistance feats and such. Since the people that will REALLY WANT Swolo as soon as he drops will be people with GL Rey or close to getting her, they'll have their Resistance faction fleshed out enough for feats already most likely.

They kept the inquisitors feats (of course) and added resistance and FO feats. You’ll need SLKR, non-separatists droids and more ridiculous stuff. Can’t wait to get 4th crate!!
  • Vigio wrote: »

Oh boy.
  • StarSon wrote: »

I read through that just now several times. It doesn't mention Conquest at all?

Imagine pulling the "you could have looked it up"-card instead of helping,only to fail at that too.

Ingame it says ~5 days from now for me
  • Eyak
    40 posts Member
    Great idea with pushing the inquisitor feats for another 3 months. You're awesome CG, thanks a lot. And you've put a feat for that droid nobody cares about, another great thing. You know how to make us happy.
    /S
  • Zumwan
    354 posts Member
    Another thing that's annoying is that this conquest has many feats for the First Order and SLKR, much more than feats for Resistance and Rey. This means that people that only have Rey won't get red crate this conquest, and people like me that only have SLKR probably won't get red crate on SLKR's lifter's conquest. Couldn't it be the other way around?
  • Zumwan wrote: »
    Another thing that's annoying is that this conquest has many feats for the First Order and SLKR, much more than feats for Resistance and Rey. This means that people that only have Rey won't get red crate this conquest, and people like me that only have SLKR probably won't get red crate on SLKR's lifter's conquest. Couldn't it be the other way around?

Those are the first GLs and easiest to obtain. If you don’t have them you probably weren’t redboxing before.
  • Zumwan wrote: »

Those are the first GLs and easiest to obtain. If you don’t have them you probably weren’t redboxing before.

I don't know about other people but I have neither Rey nor SLKR. Every red box until now. There has been no need for those c level factions. SLKR's fleet makes him more worthwhile now, but won't be needed once Profundity is here.