Cancelling Journey Guide

XiXiS
48 posts Member
Hello,

Does anybody know if I can cancel my vurrently selected Journey Guide? I accidentally picked one but I’m not interested in them at the moment and those yellow labels next to characters mislead me a bit.

Appreciated for the answer :smile:

Replies

• Yup, just switch to a new one by picking it.
  • I think the only way to have none selected is to complete one, then not select anything.

As said above you can change it, but I don't know if a way to deselect all.
  • It's dumb there isn't a way to do this.

It's also dumb that after you complete a GL's reqs and want to start a new Journey, you have to keep switching back to that GL's journey just for Shard and Ult battles, then switch back to your new Journey. Very hokey system.
  • Jkane
    220 posts Member
    Screerider wrote: »
    It's dumb there isn't a way to do this.

It's also dumb that after you complete a GL's reqs and want to start a new Journey, you have to keep switching back to that GL's journey just for Shard and Ult battles, then switch back to your new Journey. Very hokey system.

If only these were the game's biggest issues..................
  • NicWester
    8928 posts Member
    XiXiS wrote: »
    Hello,

Does anybody know if I can cancel my vurrently selected Journey Guide? I accidentally picked one but I’m not interested in them at the moment and those yellow labels next to characters mislead me a bit.

Appreciated for the answer :smile:

You can cancel and switch at any time. The only thing that matters is that your currently-selected Galactic Legend journey is the only one you can spend tokens on (but you can change to another one and spend them there at any time, too).

As far as non-Galactic Legend Journeys go you can change those at any time for any reason and none of it matters. Solo Journeys are more about highlighting the requirements so it’s easier for you to focus on farming those characters.
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • The question was how does one cancel.

How do we do that @NicWester ?
  • Why would you want to do it tho? Whats the benefit?
  • I_JnK_I wrote: »
    Why would you want to do it tho? Whats the benefit?

OP said they don't like the yellow labels. The thing they don't like goes away is their benefit.
  • NicWester
    8928 posts Member
    The question was how does one cancel.

Wait, fully cancel entirely as in have zero Journeys running? Can’t do that. Don’t really need to do that. I guess if you absolutely must, then switch to a regular-schmegular-degular journey you’re close to completing (like Jedi Training Rey or C3P0 or something) and complete it, then never pick a new one.

But the yellow bits are a big help.
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • i just ignore the yellow flags, but, a good amount of squads/teams have a journey guide to go with them. you could select a journey guide that has one of the teams ur working on required for it and then it would help show gear u need for that team
  • Ultra
    11452 posts Moderator
    The question was how does one cancel.

Go on twitter and tweet about it