Where is our mod QoL and relic changes??!!

This was announced weeks ago CG, GIVE US OUR CHANGES! You can implement a pay to play feature like datacrons same day but you can’t give us the mod changes you announced over 2 weeks ago. Cmon CG your better than this

Replies

• DarthGrff wrote: »
    This was announced weeks ago CG, GIVE US OUR CHANGES! You can implement a pay to play feature like datacrons same day but you can’t give us the mod changes you announced over 2 weeks ago. Cmon CG your better than this

They are with the second part of phase 1 gear economy changes.
  • chpMINIsolo_77
    3103 posts Member
    edited August 2022
    DarthGrff wrote: »
    This was announced weeks ago CG, GIVE US OUR CHANGES! You can implement a pay to play feature like datacrons same day but you can’t give us the mod changes you announced over 2 weeks ago. Cmon CG you're better than this

Delayed another two weeks for grammar errors
  • Did you read State of the Galaxy for July…? They said the mod update will arrive with the next Title Update.
  • Last two Title Updates were 3/30 then 6/15 so we're probably another month away from this being implemented.
  • Did you read State of the Galaxy for July…? They said the mod update will arrive with the next Title Update.

Yes but typically in the past when they announce something like this they have a title update within a week or so
  • flux_rono
    2112 posts Member
    just rememeber this SoTG was really a road ahead and that meant not all features show up in game quickly and should be implemented within the next 3 months. they take time. they said it was in a title update which us usually a playstore update if I recall. so when that comes its more likely to happen
  • DarthGrff wrote: »

Pretty sure they told us before they released them
  • ToJ85
    27 posts Member
    I bet they are trying to monetise batch mods improvement.
  • They are waiting. Soon, people in the forum will start saying: "did they really promise to remove carbonites and bronziums from r8 and r9?", "show me the link!!!", "they didn't use the word promise, so they don't have to do it", etc. That will mean they won't do it because enough players have forgotten.
  • I_JnK_I
    464 posts Member
    They are waiting. Soon, people in the forum will start saying: "did they really promise to remove carbonites and bronziums from r8 and r9?", "show me the link!!!", "they didn't use the word promise, so they don't have to do it", etc. That will mean they won't do it because enough players have forgotten.

Do you have enough aluminium for your hats or do you still need some?
  • Got profundity and Jabba requirements waiting on relic 7 :(
  • TVF
    36526 posts Member
    Got profundity and Jabba requirements waiting on relic 7 :(

Well you can't get either thing yet anyway so...
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Tiig
    296 posts Member
    Cmon CG your better than this

No, they’re really not.
  • Got profundity and Jabba requirements waiting on relic 7 :(

Where are you in term of profundity and jabba requirement? I know you always hoard for things like this:) I don’t hoard and started working towards them once they are announced. So far I ignore Jabba and focus on Profundity first.

• ShaggyB
    2390 posts Member
    edited August 2022

Ummm im not sure they are better than that... still waiting on state of the gearlaxy phase1 full changes and the stated phase 2 announcemnt, as well as the possible phase 3 rhat will never actually happen.

Id say they are pretty much being themselves. Say 1 thing either do it half way or just dont ever do it