Upcoming Conquest Data Disks Info BEFORE it starts??

Prev1
Can someone at CG please ensure that we know what the available Data Disks will be in the upcoming cycle of Conquests BEFORE it starts, seems like you have forgotten about this information recently
@CG_Tusken_Meathead @CG_MindTricks @CG_Doja_Fett_MINI @CG_RyDiggs @CG_SBCrumb

Replies

• Good job keeping stuff like this where it belongs at the forefront of messaging.
  • LIke WAY before it starts - you know a week in advance would be great.
  • I don’t need a weeks notice but at least before I have to make the first choice in sector 1 so I know what sort of build I am aiming for to use in later sectors for success.
  • But dont we know about the feats already?
  • StarSon
    7411 posts Member
    I_JnK_I wrote: »
    But dont we know about the feats already?

Yeah, but not because CG told us about them.
  • I_JnK_I wrote: »

This might be different from what the majority of player base think, but I would say, the feat list is only 38% of the whole puzzle. Data disks represent another 45%. And the teams on the key nodes would be the last 17%.
  • They likely won't work like their supposed to so probably doesn't really matter.
  • The target may move at the last second, but I'd still like to know where to generally aim
  • Ultra
    11449 posts Moderator
    Beeblebrox wrote: »

im sure he's on his way typing up the answer as we speak
  • I_JnK_I
    464 posts Member
    StarSon wrote: »
    I_JnK_I wrote: »

Yeah, but not because CG told us about them.

I mean to be perfectly honest, i wouldnt make the work too if i knew you wouldnt get the info anyway
  • To be honest, I never buy any disk anyway, so I could care less about this info ahead. I just deal with whatever I am dealt with when it opens.
  • sloweagle wrote: »
    To be honest, I never buy any disk anyway, so I could care less about this info ahead. I just deal with whatever I am dealt with when it opens.
    The game’s most famous F2P doesn’t buy disks? Well I’ll be darned.
  • StarSon
    7411 posts Member
    sloweagle wrote: »
    To be honest, I never buy any disk anyway, so I could care less about this info ahead. I just deal with whatever I am dealt with when it opens.

I didn't realize that in the new definition of true f2p "buying" something is now the same as "selecting something presented to you that won't let you advanced until you've selected it."
  • StarSon wrote: »

I didn't realize that in the new definition of true f2p "buying" something is now the same as "selecting something presented to you that won't let you advanced until you've selected it."
    That’s kinda my point.

I’m doubtful that sloweagle doesn’t choose any data disks. In fact, I don’t think you can even hit the first battle node without choosing one.

So I’m not really sure what he’s talking about.
  • TVF
    36523 posts Member
    The only disk you can even kind of buy is the purple four dot from the plus pass. Does that count as buying a disc? Maybe. But I don't see what that has to do with the thread topic.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH

That’s kinda my point.

I’m doubtful that sloweagle doesn’t choose any data disks. In fact, I don’t think you can even hit the first battle node without choosing one.

When you have relic inquisitors and all GL you aren't really trying to hustle the optimum data disk's. 50x3 refreshes is plenty to always get the red crate
  • NicWester
    8928 posts Member
    TVF wrote: »
    The only disk you can even kind of buy is the purple four dot from the plus pass. Does that count as buying a disc? Maybe. But I don't see what that has to do with the thread topic.

I think they mistook data disk for datacrons. I, for one, would simply never misread a post and self-righteously reply about something else. 👀
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • Wondering same thing. Crazy we don’t have this info. We have to start collecting disks right away, and need to know the menu to be able to plan correctly.
  • StarSon
    7411 posts Member
    CaesarAM wrote: »
    Wondering same thing. Crazy we don’t have this info. We have to start collecting disks right away, and need to know the menu to be able to plan correctly.

This isn't new. CG doesn't care that we want this data, so they aren't bothered to provide it. No use getting all bent out of shape by it at this point, they clearly aren't going to change.

Also not sure we should really be asking for it. The last time they actually gave us the list it was wrong.
    CaesarAM wrote: »
    Wondering same thing. Crazy we don’t have this info. We have to start collecting disks right away, and need to know the menu to be able to plan correctly.

Also not sure we should really be asking for it. The last time they actually gave us the list it was wrong.

I remember. That **** real bad.

That’s kinda my point.

Okay, I confess that I did buy the Frency tech disk once using game currency in the first conquest in order to pass a node. Since then, I haven’t seen need of buying any extra disks. I obviously don’t consider the free ones in the path as a purchase 😂
  • StarSon
    7411 posts Member

That’s kinda my point.

Okay, I confess that I did buy the Frency tech disk once using game currency in the first conquest in order to pass a node. Since then, I haven’t seen need of buying any extra disks. I obviously don’t consider the free ones in the path as a purchase 😂

That's not a disk, that's a tech. The disks you get several times at disk nodes and you have 12 disk points to use to equip them. Your original statement does now make much more sense though, as it is actually impossible to progress through the map without picking a disk several times throughout.

That’s kinda my point.

That's not a disk, that's a tech. The disks you get several times at disk nodes and you have 12 disk points to use to equip them. Your original statement does now make much more sense though, as it is actually impossible to progress through the map without picking a disk several times throughout.

You are right. You see obviously I don’t pay attention to this. I just followed the yellow hard path and pick whatever the best one I can choose and move on. Being f2p means my guild mates and the YouTubers usually advances faster so I can learn from them what disks are best.
  • Discs I've seen so far:
    Zealous ambition
    Volatile accelerator
    Amplify agony
    Out of turn attack protection recovery (can't remember name)
    Oota health recovery
    Heath steal+defence Penetration
  • StarSon
    7411 posts Member
    NicWester wrote: »
    Ultra wrote: »

im sure he's on his way typing up the answer as we speak

Helpful as ever I see! :s

Don't get too snarky with me

wdd3p8wobuj1.png

you are breaking the terms of service, i should be warning and probably suspending you if you want me to be 'helpful'

Also, apparently being a mod means you can get away with "don'ts treated with zero tolerance." Cool.

gqrlsi5ii9zk.png

See, you claim that only I can troll but you are doing it right now!

Funny how you don't look at yourself in the mirror, I am well-aware that i troll, and I'm not shy from admitting it, but can you?

Of course I can. I actively troll all the time, and get banned/suspended for it on occasion. Glad to see you finally admit that you are a troll though, that's also new.

She’s never denied it, though. You’re not the aggrieved party here, man. Your moral high ground is more of a moral mole hill.

She's denied it multiple times. But that's fine. And I have no moral high ground. My only (long standing) point is that mods should not be trolls. She and CG disagree with me, but it doesn't mean I won't bring it up from time to time.
  • Saw these and a duplicate AA and duplicate Critical Suuports (at least they were different colors) The TM disc seems new if memory serves and seems good for a single pip.

1y1ny6vdnnei.png

I also saw the title of this thread and turns out it's about Data discs, not arguing with a mod. This forum has a DM system if you have an issue with the way a mod is running things. Let's keep this on topic please.
  • Discs I've seen so far:
    Zealous ambition
    Volatile accelerator
    Amplify agony
    Out of turn attack protection recovery (can't remember name)
    Oota health recovery
    Heath steal+defence Penetration

There's one that gives offense up to the whole team when one ally attacks out of turn (4% on the green version). 2 dots. If you want to add it to your list.
  • Just logged in and laughed at the feats. I have no interest in the sequal trilogy looks like I'll be missing out on the red crate.

First time since conquest began I won't be getting it because of quite frankly dog feats
  • Artumas
    324 posts Member
    Saw these and a duplicate AA and duplicate Critical Suuports (at least they were different colors) The TM disc seems new if memory serves and seems good for a single pip.

1y1ny6vdnnei.png

I also saw the title of this thread and turns out it's about Data discs, not arguing with a mod. This forum has a DM system if you have an issue with the way a mod is running things. Let's keep this on topic please.

Ruthless Swiftness is from the first couple conquest runs. It's REALLY good for CLS, if you can get enough of them to stack to close to 100% TM gain. Han's first turn will generally cause something to fall below 100% health, then you just cycle targets and full TM train until most of the team is dead without ever getting a turn off.
  • Just logged in and laughed at the feats. I have no interest in the sequal trilogy looks like I'll be missing out on the red crate.

First time since conquest began I won't be getting it because of quite frankly dog feats
    If you’ve avoided farming certain characters because you’re not interested in the sequel trilogy, I don’t think the feats are to blame for your failure to get red crate